• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

August is Patriarch Month

Jerem320

Male
I've just declared that August is Patriarch Month :)

To celebrate, I've launched a new site, PatriarchFlag.com

Visitors can learn a little about order in the household of God, learn about the Patriarch Pride Flag, and even choose their own Patriarch Pronouns. ;)

Check it out if you want: https://www.patriarchflag.com/

Given that this is Patriarchy Month, perhaps this is the proper place to post the following, but, if not, OP, just let me know, and I'll move it elsewhere:

Andrew and Tristan Tate: TateSpeech Emergency Meeting Episode 14 from July 26 is essentially Part One of an Overview of Requirements for Patriarchal Manhood. I will stipulate that, in this exercise, the Tate brothers have in regard to certain bullet points sidestepped their own stated awareness that 'The Matrix' (ruling class men) has purposefully designed the cultural reward system to keep most men in chains, including through subservience to the women in their lives -- and I would add that women do not inherently deserve for men to be any greater than they are -- but otherwise can we really argue with any of the following assertions and prescriptions?:

• Avoid elevating yourself with your mouth.
  • Instead, project bravery through your actions.
  • Instead, project confidence through your actions.
  • Instead, project substance through your actions.
  • As a man, everything is your responsibility.
  • Stop waiting for women or other men to change.
  • Women are mirrors to men; her disrespect is warning of need to change.
  • Women are not broken; if you’re alone, then you’re broken.
  • You can’t blame women for availing themselves of the reward systems in place.
  • Women perceive that having a career is superior to being tied to a sub-tier man.
  • Why should women sell themselves to sub-tier men to survive?
  • Part of a man’s provisioning responsibility is accepting that his women are emotional creatures. Expecting otherwise is irrational. Don’t suppress. Learn to listen.
  • You cannot talk achievement into existence.
  • Life for a man is inherently difficult.
  • But your choice is between tackling difficulty and being invisible.
  • Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
  • It’s essential to be likeable.
  • It’s not essential to be Tate clones. All of the above can be implemented in your framework.

https://www.cobratate.com/41-tenets#tenet1

Last edited:
  • Avoid elevating yourself with your mouth.
  • Instead, project bravery through your actions.
  • Instead, project confidence through your actions.
  • Instead, project substance through your actions.
  • As a man, everything is your responsibility.
  • Stop waiting for women or other men to change.
  • Women are mirrors to men; her disrespect is warning of need to change.
  • Women are not broken; if you’re alone, then you’re broken.
  • You can’t blame women for availing themselves of the reward systems in place.
  • Women perceive that having a career is superior to being tied to a sub-tier man.
  • Why should women sell themselves to sub-tier men to survive?
  • Part of a man’s provisioning responsibility is accepting that his women are emotional creatures. Expecting otherwise is irrational. Don’t suppress. Learn to listen.
  • You cannot talk achievement into existence.
  • Life for a man is inherently difficult.
  • But your choice is between tackling difficulty and being invisible.
  • Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
  • It’s essential to be likeable.
  • It’s not essential to be Tate clones. All of the above can be implemented in your framework.

200.gif

Back