• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

augusta north augusta

How has 37 people viewed this and not one person has responded anything lol. Just looking for friends, advice, support system. Thank you.

Well, I count for 2 of those views! Anytime something is posted I look at the response. I would assume that none of the viewees consider themselves adjacent to your area.

My family and I are in Central Florida. If you plan to head South give us a heads up =) Otherwise, the best we can offer is to fellowship by forum, email, or video chat. Anyone who would like to chat is free to PM us.

Hi Lilgrace1980,

Sorry...I'm guilty of 3 views. Honestly, I didn't know where Augusta was. My bad. We are in Northern Alabama. There are a few plural families, one of which we know, that live in Georgia. I don't know how much they post on BibFam though. I also am not sure which city they live in. Nonetheless, I obviously can't speak for them! LOL Do you head west very often?

In Him,
Deborah

Lilgrace, I live in the CSRA and would love to start a group in the area. Please email me if you are interested. David

Yeah - you are probably responsible for a lot of the views yourself :) I did that too when I first started using the site. There are some families in GA. I tend to see them at retreats and fellowship weekends. Their presence on the forums is sporadic. Are you able to make any of the upcoming retreats?

Hello and welcome. If you want you can pm me and we can become friends. I loving having new friends

lilgrace1980 said:
Just looking for friends, advice, support system. Thank you.

Used to live in Toccoa. Now on the road in my minivan. :)

I think that you will find friends, advice & support in great supply on the Tuesday night ladies forum. Find the link under Resources at the top of the page.

Good luck. And Welcome to you and your family.

thank you all for responding. Sorry if I came across blunt lol. :? I was responsible for two of the views lol. We would love to check into a retreat eventually but are still in the beginning of our newly found awareness. I will be responding to some of you individually. Again thank you.

I am originally from North Augusta , but moved away some 7 years ago
We are about 70 miles South of Augusta , and still come there often. Myself , my two wives , and our three children would also like to find others , like us close by. Feel free to pm us and let's see what we can do.

Back