• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Australian plural family minded lady

LadyAussie

Female
I can't remember if I've posted an introduction since I signed up??

I've been seeking plural family life for 8 years without success. If I'm still looking, I guess it's proof that I'm not a quitter. Lol

I'm a headcovering and modestly dressed Torah Observant lady from Australia.

In all this time I am now probably too old to have more children. I have one son whom I homeschool. I would happily help younger wives who can still bear children.

I came from a large family who have drifted apart over time. I miss the busy house and looking after children. I miss the sisterhood. I would love to have that again.

Because I can't relocate overseas (I can go as far as NZ) guess that's why it's taken so long.

Welcome, from across the ditch! We live on solar power too, takes a bit of getting used to but I can't imagine it any other way. We also homeschool, have a large family, and are following Torah. It's nice to meet someone else like-minded. It's one of the reasons I love biblical families, there's other people like us around!
I hope you enjoy reading the posts. Feel free to ask questions. Most of us women talk in the ladies chat which will be Wednesday morning for you if you want to join us.

Welcome, LadyAussie!

Greetings LadyAussie! Glad you found us. Hope you make some good friendships here.

Back