• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Battlefield of the Mind

Mikki G.

Female
I am currently doing a bible study about how to think more like chirst. At first I ddint have much reference on how our minds work differently than Christs mind. The my friend recommended that I read this book. It's called "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer. This book is incredible. It goes in depth about how every situation we have effect how our mind works. Our past experiences whether they be positive or negative continue to play in our minds. Joyce refers our minds to casset tape players. Our minds run through old tapes, over and over and over, most the time without us even knowing it. During the first half of the book, Meyers, talks about experiences in her past that effected her way of thinking. Then she uses biblical references to illustrate to us how to stop these old taps from playing and how to train our minds to play new spiritual and positive tapes. This book is a wonderful reference to mind over matter. What effects our minds consequently effects us physically in our daily walk with christ. All in all it is an amazing book and I definitely recommend it as a must to read.

Last edited:
Thank you for the book review.

There should be a link ("button") at the bottom of each of your messages that says "Edit". You can use that to go back and edit your message if you find a typo or some such like.

At the very bottom of my message I see...

eye4them, A moment ago Edit Delete Report

Thank you for the book review.

There should be a link ("button") at the bottom of each of your messages that says "Edit". You can use that to go back and edit your message if you find a typo or some such like.

At the very bottom of my message I see...

eye4them, A moment ago Edit Delete Report
Awesome thanks

Back