• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Bearing up

Hey guys,

I don't usually do this sort of thing because I am a very private person by nature although the Father is working on that in me, but I just wanted to ask those of you who feel so inclined to bear me up in prayer.

I have had a series of very troubling polygyny related dreams, the most recent of which has really done a number on my head and emotions. I am usually very capable of separating out the emotional content of dreams and simply carrying on with life, but I am having a really hard go of it in this instance.

If you feel a need to ask what the dream was about, send me a pm, because that will NOT become a part of public forum, but even if you do I will probably only share as much as our past interaction warrants and there are some bits that will simply stay between the Father and I.

I am not trying to sound all dramatic; I would just really appreciate prayer from like-minded folks right now.

Praying.

Praying.

Praying.

It is my belief that the enemy attacks at night, in one's dreams, when (it seems) one is less able to use logic and reason to reject the attack.

I would recommend doing a self-deliverance such as this, or something else similar.

Praying for ya brother. I can relate to spiritual attacks and or intense dreams while I slumber.

Firstly, thank you all. I really appreciate your prayers.

I am not so sure they are any kind of spiritual attack or have any nefarious source. I have my reasons for thinking that, but suffice it to say that the dream content and concepts were particularly hard for me to face. However, I didn't sense anything spiritually malicious in them.

Back