• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Being single is killing me!!!

Listenerofgod88

I know I am young and have plenty of time to find a husband and make a family but I feel that is what my life is all about. To be a wife and mother. So right now I feel like my life is being wasted. All I ever wanted is to be a homemaker. A good godly wife and mother and I really hope to have sister wives. Do any of you have anything to give me to help me till I can find a husband? Thanks for listening. Smiles,Sammie

Hi again, ListnerofGod88,

I know it is hard to be single, but I am going to encourage you to do everything in your power to grow as a child of God, as a woman and as a disciple. While you are busy being about your Father's business, you never know what will happen. Most of us find love when we are not looking for it.

Sweet Lissa

I agree with Lissa. It was when I was not looking and happy with life that my husband moved in next door, and I was so not looking it was weeks before we met.
At that point in my life Church on sunday and chior practice on wednesday was about all I did outside of my work which was at home.
I still remember and I do understand how hard it can be. My moto was always better single then un happily married.
I'm glad I waited. This husband of mine was not ready for a wife until just before we met. God's timing is perfect.
I hope you someday look back on a marriage that is everything it should be.
Believe me that is worth waiting for.

Please email me a little about you yourself I am looking for a sister wife that can be a friend and a life long member of our family. I am very friendly and sincere and we could be a great team together i have a great hard working husband who loves kids and would love you too God Bless Sarah

Back