• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Belated Birth Announcement!!

Hi everybody. My baby is over a month old and doing very well. I thought after all the changes and everything that our family has been through (and how physically stressful this pregnancy was!) that this is definitely a great testimony. "Lily" as we call her was born on May 31 at 2:01pm very healthy and beautiful! Thanks be to God! Her birth was definitely a very great milestone in my life and my family's life! She unites my kids and step kids as one family since they all have her in common. She is the answer to so many prayers. She makes me forget all the hard times. I want to thank everyone who prayed forur family. We are moving forward and growing very nicely.

Here's a little video I made to show her off! Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV_5cwjMzGc

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 755
  • Fat Lily 2.jpg
    Fat Lily 2.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 755
CONGRATULATIONS! Blessings upon you all!

GLORY!!!!!

Congratulations, that is awesome! Watched the video right through with my wife cooing cluckily in the background! :lol: Plenty of other children in the family to hold her! Very cute. And clearly receiving good nourishment also. :D

Congratulations. Praise be to God for His many blessings.

Congratulations from all of us here at BiblicalFamilies - we know what a blessing she must be for you and your family! May God bless her.

Felicidades, mi hija! She is beautiful like her mama, and may the blessing she has been and brought to you and your family grow without hindrance!

Dios te bendiga,

Ali :)

I hope you know how thrilled I am for you. I hope to talk to you soon. PM me for my new phone number if you wish.

SweetLissa

Back