• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Belated Introduction From UK

JudahYAHites

Male
Shalom all, I realised I had got stuck into the topics and threads and not introduced myself, so here goes.
My name is Judah, I live in London UK, I am a born again disciple of MessiYAH YAHushuWaH, I have a ministry with a fellowship that meets at my home.
My Kenyan maternal grandfather and great grandfather were Christian polygynists having 2 and 10 wives respectively, so had a bit of lived experiential knowledge growing up in it for part of my childhood. Also polygyny on my Jamaican dads side. One side did better than the other, so have seen the good the bad and the ugly play out in real lives.
Consequently I have inadvertently always been a polygynist since before salvation, as to me it was the norm, I never knew it had a name growing up until I entered the church as an adult. Since coming out of christianity wherein I taught and preached at our local "church" I have lead the ministry that YAHushuWaH has given to me. It was NEVER my plan to touch or address the subject of biblical marriage, polygyny or patriarchy it has just developed as part of the ministry with those YAH has brought to me, dealing with real life issues, and other personal life matters. All I can say is it is vital for the body of MessiYAH and the world at large from my experience ministering.
I have been married coming up to 29 years at this point in time. Children are grown. We have our first grandchild, now onto a next chapter. So adjusting to having alot more time and not having to do pickups checkups etc
Came across biblical families forum after reading Samuel Dennis's, 'Marriage From The Bible Alone' and Pete Rambo's 'natsab' site. I joined the forum to find out what it was about. Glad to find men who desire to live uprightly before YAH IN their homes and not just for show in a congregation. My teachings on biblical marriage have got me kicked off of platforms like nextdoor, confronted by local ministers, shunned, falsely accused, etc, so conversing with men online (regardless of certain doctrinal differences) is a blessing and refreshing.

Welcome bro! I've checked out your site since you've mentioned it on here, and it is very thorough. Good job.

One side did better than the other, so have seen the good the bad and the ugly play out in real lives.

I hope you don't mind me asking, why did one side do better than the other? I'm new to understanding these things so I'm naturally curious.

Welcome!
There are a couple of threads that have dealt with the “Left foot” of fellowship, as opposed to the right hand of fellowship. You might enjoy comparing notes, sorry that I don’t know how to post links.

Welcome bro! I've checked out your site since you've mentioned it on here, and it is very thorough. Good job.

All glory to YAH, thank you for the kind words bro.

I hope you don't mind me asking, why did one side do better than the other? I'm new to understanding these things so I'm naturally curious.

Kenyan side very straightforward with multiple women/wives, caused less friction between children and wives.
Jamaican side multiple women/wives are like an afterthought to sex causing much friction.

That's the simplest way I can put it.

Welcome!
There are a couple of threads that have dealt with the “Left foot” of fellowship, as opposed to the right hand of fellowship. You might enjoy comparing notes, sorry that I don’t know how to post links.
Had to look up the left foot of fellowship, absolutely hilarious, have been acquainted with quite a few left foots.

Welcome!

Is multiple wives common in Jamaica?
Indirectly, the women are called baby mothers.

There is an unwritten law that once a man impregnates a woman that she is his woman, full stop, regardless of what he does or doesn't do. It is very common for men to have multiple baby mothers. The mindset is pervasive through all the diaspora.

Case in point in the USA there was recently a case where a group of police murdered a civilian Tyre Nichols the underlying reason was the man was sleeping with one of the officers baby mother, the officers were out looking for him, even though the officer was no longer "with" the baby mother.
It had NOTHING to do with race, it was just baby mama drama between two whoremongers.

Indirectly, the women are called baby mothers.

There is an unwritten law that once a man impregnates a woman that she is his woman, full stop, regardless of what he does or doesn't do. It is very common for men to have multiple baby mothers. The mindset is pervasive through all the diaspora.

Case in point in the USA there was recently a case where a group of police murdered a civilian Tyre Nichols the underlying reason was the man was sleeping with one of the officers baby mother, the officers were out looking for him, even though the officer was no longer "with" the baby mother.
It had NOTHING to do with race, it was just baby mama drama between two whoremongers.

Sadly, in the US it is more common for the babymommas to have children by multiple fathers. The state financially incentives this.

Sadly, in the US it is more common for the babymommas to have children by multiple fathers. The state financially incentives this.
I found this online I think it may have come from this forum on the meme thread but it is an interesting read of a play with regards to the state financially supporting this type of situation.

When you realise it's from 391bc it's even more interesting...

fd527442a465906d.jpg

I found this online I think it may have come from this forum on the meme thread but it is an interesting read of a play with regards to the state financially supporting this type of situation.

When you realise it's from 391bc it's even more interesting...

View attachment 4937
Wow!
Accurate down to the last detail.

Back