• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Bible lessons I learned (humor)

CecilW

Real Person
Male
Abraham had some kinda of leadership skills. He had over 600 men in his personal army. just of those born and raised in his camp. But when he said, "Line up men, and prepare to raise robes. God told me to nip the ends off yer tallywhackers! I'm going first, then my son Ishmael, then all y'all," they all DID it!

Motorcycles were invented around that time. For the sound of Gideon's triumph was heard throughout the land.

The most heartbreaking task of getting the animals onto the ark fell to whoever had to tell the three blind mice, "only two. Only two..."

Sure you've heard this:

Honda's must be the only brand of automobiles Christians should drive : the apostles were in one accord. da da dum.

:eek:

Nebuchadnezzar ate grass for 7 years until his reason returned to him. Apparently, veganism is associated somehow with insanity. Causing? Curing? A logical result of? Hmmm :lol:

CecilW said:
Nebuchadnezzar ate grass for 7 years until his reason returned to him. Apparently, veganism is associated somehow with insanity. Causing? Curing? A logical result of? Hmmm :lol:
did he bake it in brownies?
did he soak oil in 6 pounds of it? (inside joke that only is understood by reading the obscure parts of the forum)

:) brownies, could be a good way of consuming it... doubt it though...
now the six pounds of oil, might be something to that! ;)

Apparently men are supposed to make the coffee... HeBrews...

captainjonathan said:
Apparently men are supposed to make the coffee... HeBrews...
I'm a little confused. I thought a brewery produced something else entirely?

Wouldn't this then be an instruction to engage in that enterprise, however casual the level of involvement? :eek: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genesis 2: Adam was the first man and Eve was the first spare rib.

Genesis 2: God does make mistakes. If Adam had been perfect then there would have been no need for Eve.

Oh... a humor thread. I definitely entered the wrong area. As long as I'm here...

What goes 99 thump

99 thump

99 thump...

A centipede with a wooden leg. The creator made centipedes... so it's Biblical humor.

Back