• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Biblical Marriage for our pets

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
It hasn't escaped the attention of many of us that the social order for a lot of species on our planet includes plural marriage (or 'harem' or 'passel' of females) - it was one of the natural confirmations that God's order included polygamy. Given that in our modern culture many of us are more removed from the wild earth than in past generations, but also very attached to the animals that we care for in our own houses, it was only natural that we came to recognize the need within that sphere.

Thus, we are happy to announce that TODAY we are launching our new Biblical Families "Introductions for Dogs" service! How often have you visited a friends house and seen a lone dog as a pet? How often do your pets stay home alone and lonely when your gone? Where is her canine head? Where are his bitches? Oh, sure, you may bathe and take care of all of their food and shelter needs - but do really think this is their only needs? They are basically 'wolves' in dog's clothes - and have you ever seen a 'lone wolf'? Well, maybe you have - but the wolf pack is the way it was meant to me, Alpha male happily nipping at their heels to keep them in line. Plus, given the high cost of dog food these days, greater shared expenses (Costco-size kibble) only makes good sense.

So, we are going to arrange matches between our lonely pets! Send your dog's profile to IHaventBeenFixedYet@biblicalfamilies.org today, and we'll do our best to match your pooch with an age (and size and breed) appropriate canine family. Yes, it may mean your dog moves, without you, to be with it's new family, but isn't that a price worth paying for creating shining canine examples of family harmony?

'Jet' is anxiously waiting his new ladies! 'Lady' is eager for some sister-dogs! So send us a profile (and if possible mail a 'smell pouch' - we've been told this is more important than a picture).

If there's enough demand, we may try match-making for your pet cats also - following the great example of the Lion pride. Though we hear shepherding feline wives is a lot like herding... er, nevermind.

Biblical Families Staff
As always, let us know how we can serve your pets.

I am working with Dr. Allen for a new teaching article on "8 Dynamic Steps to Proper Pet Polygamy". It should be up later today.

wink,

Doc

Also available in the Biblical Families Store

345568536v5_480x480_Front.jpg

The "I <3 POLYGAMY" Pet Food Bowl.

purchase it here: http://www.cafepress.com/+i_love_polyga ... ,345568536

wink,

Doc

Doc,
I think you should include a chapter on "How soon is too soon, to begin PETTING in a relationship". I think it would be very helpful.

Uh oh....don't anyone let Bob Barker know about this......he was always famous for his last line on the Price is Right: "Don't forget to get your pets spayed or neutered!" I suppose he was the celibacy to monogamy only version of the animal theological zoo-kingdom religion, less is better! If we're not careful we'll run into his disciples along the way of this new movement :lol:

Back