• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Biblical or not

• Thread starter Thread starter James A
  • Start date Start date
Same word. I can post every verse if you like
Haha, No need. I will be the first person on BF to admit I was wrong about something. My only advice to everyone there is a ditch on both sides of the road and too often people get out of one and head straight for the other. I just don't want any of us doing that.

Last edited:
Haha, No need. I will be the first person on BF to admit I was wrong about something. My only advice to everyone there is a ditch in both sides of the road and too often people get out of one and head straight for the other. I just don't want any of us doing that.
Why did the Christian cross the road?
To get in the other ditch. :rolleyes:

I always wondered why the center of the road was the safest place. I mean, it should be right of center, correct?
Then I realized that it is a one-way street! :p

Haha, No need. I will be the first person on BF to admit I was wrong about something. My only advice to everyone there is a ditch in both sides of the road and too often people get out of one and head straight for the other. I just don't want any of us doing that.

Yes let’s stay out of the “ditch” of desiring to steal another man’s woman. I’m on board with that. :)

Last edited:
Yes let’s stay out of the “ditch” of desiring to steel another man’s woman. I’m on board with that. :)
And lasciviousness / unbridled lust which is a marker of the end times.;)

Last edited:
And lasciviousness / unbridled lust which is a marker of the end times.;)
I think a guy who is committing fornication and is going to harlots falls under the category of lasciviousness, not so much the guy who sees a pretty, godly virgin and really wants her and is mapping out how to go about making her his wife.

Last edited:
That's twice you've said that. Pray tell, how do you 'steel' a woman? Would not bronze be better?
He’s a man of steel?

Attachments

• D4F7E838-5BE2-4A2E-93AD-2AC91DADB77C.jpeg
    D4F7E838-5BE2-4A2E-93AD-2AC91DADB77C.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 13
Back