• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat BidenFuhrer proclamation for Transgender day of vengeance declares perversion "shapes our Nation's soul"

Law enforcement officials in Colorado have arrested a transgender individual with a communist manifesto for allegedly planning mass shootings at schools and churches in the area.

No no nothing to see here. They don't really hate you and want you dead, that's just your own transphobia talking. /s

You missed the point, entirely. Multiple times. Just let it go lol

Your not liking my point has no bearing on me making it. Now back to our discussion of the Pedophile in Chief's proclamation...

9f78da615138950d.jpeg

We see you, just as you are, and the sort of world you are working to create.

Your not liking my point has no bearing on me making it. Now back to our discussion of the Pedophile in Chief's proclamation...

View attachment 4698

We see you, just as you are, and the sort of world you are working to create.
No no nothing to see here. They don't really hate you and want you dead, that's just your own transphobia talking. /s
It's not a matter of liking or disliking.
Your "point" has no relation to the disagreement that was at hand when you attempted to make it. It's simply fear- mongering that you keep repeating at every opportunity because you think you created a phrase that sounds cool. I was just pointing out that it doesn't, and that it was created during a disagreement in which you completely misunderstood the context to make said- "point."

Now back to our discussion
Carry on though, don't let me interrupt the postings of the oh- so trustworthy Twitter memes during such a serious discussion.

Last edited:
Back