• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Big news needs much prayer....

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Ny oldest daughter called to inform she's getting married in December and that I'm welcome to attend if I want. It's actually not a bad match and I'm going to give my blessing even though they're not asking for it.

There is a lot of damage in our relationship though and she has all the silly ideas you would expect of a modern 19 year old raised by a particularly misguided woman of a certain kind.

If you would please pray that she will be enlightened and awakened and that her husband will be prepared for what is coming st him. The young man is jumping in the deep end.

We'll keep your daughter and future Son-in-law in our prayers.

You got it, bro.

Yes, will do.

Prayers for each of you, Zec.

Avinu help Zec's daughter; bring her into full knowledge of your love and give her a desire to be obedient to the wisdom of her father. May it be your will Master of the Universe to reveal yourself to the young suitor and clear his mind of the task ahead so he will never abandon her after marriage. May they be sealed for a fruitful life. If it's not your will for them to be together please make it known to them before they commit. Shield them from the hostile culture and the evils of modern feminism. Give them please clear minds and purpose and your peace Abba. We entreat you for your great name's sake.
b'shem Yeshua Hamashiach.

Ny oldest daughter called to inform she's getting married in December and that I'm welcome to attend if I want. It's actually not a bad match and I'm going to give my blessing even though they're not asking for it.

There is a lot of damage in our relationship though and she has all the silly ideas you would expect of a modern 19 year old raised by a particularly misguided woman of a certain kind.

If you would please pray that she will be enlightened and awakened and that her husband will be prepared for what is coming st him. The young man is jumping in the deep end.
Will do Brother.

Back