• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Birth photos two mom family....NOT!

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I was looking at birth photos and got to this one of a "Two mom family" and I can't help but think it's sad that the dad is likely unaware his child is being born as he is nothing but a sperm donor.

Yet people want to fuss and object to two mom families, WITH A DAD?!?
The child should have both parents, and I'm sorry, but only ONE of those women is related and truly a parent.
Screenshot_20230505_095411_Brave.jpg

The link is here if anyone wants to see.

I look at that photo and think about the times I made lethal threats at anyone wanting to take pictures of me in labor.

Yep, I was right. ;)

Spot on. How is this better than with a dad actually there. One is praised as the ultimate, and the other is scorned.

Ah! I was hoping you had baby news!
Soon! She's due the 23rd.
It's amazing how fast pregnancies go.....when it's not you! Lol

Washed baby clothes and blankets yesterday. :)

Just had a long conversation with a sis in law....who "knows" we are not happy....and the baby will only be fun....for awhile. She's sure we are going to fight too, even though neither of us can imagine that. It's funny because my other sis in law also refuses to believe we are happy. I'll admit, that man has a lot on his mind. There are many projects he's pushing forward, and birth with another woman is also a new experience. But....I'd say we are all happy, and the whole family is looking forward to meeting that little one.

Eep! So exciting! Will it be just the 3 of you in attendance?
I will be there if she wants me to be. If she would rather just the ten times experienced dad that is ok with me too.

She doesn't want a paid professional, or a hospital birth.

I like the point that the degenerate world we live in prefers two moms to two moms and a dad.

The collective IQ is clearly quite low
I'm not certain.

If you say what you think you can lose job. So, in public, people will say what is politically correct. This will create impression of social support.

I think someday it will become obvious that most people are against this crap.

Last edited:
If you say what you think you can lose job. So, in public, people will say what is politically correct. This will create impression of social support.

Go further. Every company now seemingly is being twisted by the DEI and ESG narrative. Pick ten large companies at random and search their name with those acronyms and you will get a sickeningly high score. So it is all the more powerfully pushed by evil people than ever before.
I think someday it will become obvious that most people are against this crap.
Hopefully.
My own experience is pretty mixed in that one side of the family is quite accepting of pretty much anything and was supportive of my plural marriage. The other side was far less "open minded" (in the breezy skull sense)and they were very supportive of the marriage as well.
I have not personally had much push back against plural marriage. In fact the most negative remarks I got were from my father who said the I was either the bravest or the dumbest man she had ever met.

What makes me wonder though is the apparent public perception of plural marriage though...compounds, child brides and all of the woke idiots yammering about the evil single penis poly...insert Charley Brown'esque Ugh here.
I don't see a lot of support for the idea conceptually...more I suppose than the past but still, we are apparently fringe weirdos.

Strikes me as a lame notion. If I am going to be a fringe weirdo, it should be something far more peculiar than wanting a big family. There should at minimum be one of the cannons they fire people out of in the circus involved.

Go further. Every company now seemingly is being twisted by the DEI and ESG narrative. Pick ten large companies at random and search their name with those acronyms and you will get a sickeningly high score. So it is all the more powerfully pushed by evil people than ever before.

Hopefully.
My own experience is pretty mixed in that one side of the family is quite accepting of pretty much anything and was supportive of my plural marriage. The other side was far less "open minded" (in the breezy skull sense)and they were very supportive of the marriage as well.
I have not personally had much push back against plural marriage. In fact the most negative remarks I got were from my father who said the I was either the bravest or the dumbest man she had ever met.

What makes me wonder though is the apparent public perception of plural marriage though...compounds, child brides and all of the woke idiots yammering about the evil single penis poly...insert Charley Brown'esque Ugh here.
I don't see a lot of support for the idea conceptually...more I suppose than the past but still, we are apparently fringe weirdos.

Strikes me as a lame notion. If I am going to be a fringe weirdo, it should be something far more peculiar than wanting a big family. There should at minimum be one of the cannons they fire people out of in the circus involved.
Even most Democrats are against trans stuff. They keep supporting it out of party loyalty.

Elite information control system will keep breaking up. Creating new websites, podcasts will keep getting cheaper while they will have less and less resources. Dam will break, only when is unknown.

They believe if they finish Trump, populism and rebellion will be defeated and they can get to old ways. Actually, Trump is only dam which block rebellion.

Reactions: EWP
Back