• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Blame anything but the thing

NickF

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
It's now eggs and meat causing blood clots! Be afraid people! Eat your Beyond Meat Burgers, maggot fat stirfry, roach milk, and mung bean jerkey!

*Yes.. all of those food items are real things being pushed as meat alternatives by the globalhomo power elites... And no I'm not kidding*

My wife just saw the egg thing today. Hilarious!

But they missed the obvious...it's air pollution from gasoline engines, don't you know? ...brand new studies say it...the one's I can have AI generate in the next 5 minutes. See, it's proven!

It would all be funny if it wasn't so sad. ...ok, it's still a little funny. 😉

It's now eggs and meat causing blood clots! Be afraid people! Eat your Beyond Meat Burgers, maggot fat stirfry, roach milk, and mung bean jerkey!

*Yes.. all of those food items are real things being pushed as meat alternatives by the globalhomo power elites... And no I'm not kidding*
Anything to generate more fear!

@KellyR read that to me earlier today and I hurt myself laughing. 6000+ years of egg eating and suddenly they cause blood clots?

The only morons bigger than those twits are the brainless sheeple who believe them.

Also, gas stoves cause asthma and heart issues.

I tried to find the CBS link - looks like it's "corrupted," but then a search showed the date as April 25, 2017.

So - either it's old, or they're playing games. Either is now believable.

Still, there are a LOT of deaths, and many more coming, that will need "spinning".

I tried to find the CBS link - looks like it's "corrupted," but then a search showed the date as April 25, 2017.

So - either it's old, or they're playing games. Either is now believable.

Still, there are a LOT of deaths, and many more coming, that will need "spinning".
https://web.archive.org/web/2017043...-meat-linked-to-blood-clotting-heart-disease/

Web archive indicates that this was indeed published in 2017.

That said, recent articles like this one making the rounds

are as far as I can tell, citing the 2017 study, as I find no link to any new study... and they mention "Cleveland Clinic Study" but notice the headline including "suddenly" form blood clots... which it doesn't take a genius to figure out what dots they are trying to connect in the readers minds.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017043...-meat-linked-to-blood-clotting-heart-disease/

Web archive indicates that this was indeed published in 2017.

That said, recent articles like this one making the rounds

are as far as I can tell, citing the 2017 study, as I find no link to any new study... and they mention "Cleveland Clinic Study" but notice the headline including "suddenly" form blood clots... which it doesn't take a genius to figure out what dots they are trying to connect in the readers minds.
Is it possible that the 2017 article was seeded knowing the 20-22 plandemic was coming? I've really tried not to put my tinfoil hat back on, but there are so many threads running up to the event that it is hard not to postulate..

Is it possible that the 2017 article was seeded knowing the 20-22 plandemic was coming? I've really tried not to put my tinfoil hat back on, but there are so many threads running up to the event that it is hard not to postulate..

I would err on the side of no in this particular matter, just because of how much I have been into health and fitness science / propaganda battle for the past 5+ years and understanding the war on real food in general, which has been going on since the 80's ... it seems to me just another bad study and hyperbolic article in a long list of those aimed at attacking real food, to line the pockets of the fake food conglomerates by scaring the public into eating their trash. That said, nothing is out of the realm of possibilities it seems these days.

"what's the difference between a conspiracy and truth? In 2023? About 6 months." - unknown

Back