• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Blessed Sunday

Cuty Hylia

and a good morning to all.

I have to keep this short cause we will leave house soon. So just a short greeting. My name is Hylia but everyone calls me Cuty, we are located in Texas. "We" means my husband Bob, my soulsister Simone, our eldest daughter Mini (3 and a half year) and the 2 now 2 month old baby girls Hope and Carisma. We live a biblical marriage, are in deep love to each other. Its not my intention to make a long boring wordy intro but please fell free to ask, as far as possible I will for sure answer.
At the end please accept my apologie for my bad english, its not my mothers tongue.

God bless you and yours.
Cuty

Good morning, and welcome indeed. We look forward to getting acquainted with you and yours.

Welcome to you and your family. Though we live in the Pacific Northwest, most of both our families are in Texas; either near San Antonio or Fort Worth. Looking forward to getting to know you through your posts.

Back