• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Board Stats

andrew

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
This board itself and the website it's a part of are in fact an 'online outreach' of Biblical Families. Thought I'd share some interesting stats.
Monthly_Posts__Likes_-_Sep_2017.PNG

We have trophies now for 'likability', with an award for members who have more likes than posts and another one for members who have more than twice as many likes than posts. This September, as a group, the board had more than twice as many post likes as new posts, so congrats to the whole membership for putting us over that mark!

As you can see, our board engagement has been growing steadily since the run-up to the summer retreat. Our meatspace engagement has also been growing, both in number of retreats we mount per year and attendance at those retreats. Please pray for guidance and wisdom for the leadership here as we focus on building up the core membership of the group.

Here's another chart:
Monthly_Registrations__Logins_-_Sep_2017.PNG

"Users active" is a bit misleading, as it is just the total of all logins during the month. There were actually 86 members that got on the board some time during September, many just once or twice, and some almost every day. And because of the scale of the graph, you can't really make out the number of new registrations, but we typically get 15-20 new members a month (after we scrub the spam-bots...).

All in all, looks like we have a good thing going here. Let's keep it up!

Been awhile since I've done this; time for an update!

Posts and Likes

upload_2018-9-7_13-45-19.png

Users Active and User Registrations

upload_2018-9-7_13-47-4.png

New registrations continue to run in the 10-20/mo range, some of which are 'bots.

No, I don't know how they define "active" users, but based on the numbers it may be anyone who's logged on in the past year or so....

Running a search for users that have logged on in the past month (8/7-9/7) returns 121 names. We obviously have a lot of lurkers....

Last October's stats were up-up-up, then we hit the holiday slump, and now we're growing again at a slightly slower rate. Looks like May was a problematic month for a lot of us this year; maybe end of school stuff?

I'd really like to give a BIG shout out to all the staff of BF who freely and willingly endeavor to give of themselves to keep this forum healthy and a safe place to interact. This new group of community has provided much needed social interaction-albeit--long distance, with others who accept the Biblical presentation of PM. The freedom to ask questions, learn, present thoughts--and be wrong at times w/o being shot out of the water or humiliated with shame is a welcome addition to my life. The summer retreat was my very first. As I left on Monday morning, I was already wondering when the next one would be. So I've had to miss this one coming up in Central Texas, but surely there will be another, and hope I get to go to that one. Someone, somebody, has to pull those events together, and I know it takes a LOT of work and planning. I'm positive there's waters you staffers navigate of which the rest of us are completely unaware. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

Back