• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Boycotting businesses which aid abortion groups

The real kicker is when you find out that a lot of these companies hire labs to use the aborted babies tissue for "research".... PepsiCo is included in that. I've been boycotting Starbucks and target for a long time but that's because of how "in your face" they are about abortion, gay agenda, anti soldier, and anti-God views. I don't generally go looking into a companies political stances, but if their going to shove it in my face I feel I have no choice but to take a stand.

I don't generally go looking into a companies political stances, but if their going to shove it in my face I feel I have no choice but to take a stand.
I didn't use to. After we started boycotting Starbucks, by daughter asked why? I told her she cried and then she asked "which other stores help people kill babies". That's when and why I started making a list.

Starbucks is present in Egypt, UAE, and other middle Eastern countries.
They don't have a single store in Israel.
They claimed it was simply too difficult logistically but seems pretty in line with their other corporate choices.

The problems with boycotts is often they are little more than a drop in the bucket; not often do they cause companies to change or reverse course. Companies are often willing to loose a lot of money, even billions, for their lefty causes. Although, several times companies have lost a lot of money or gone bankrupt because of them; that's still a win. It's better to put our money towards supporting small, local, family owned companies than our slave-owner mega-corps.

But to get a company to change course, a better approach would be to hit them with emails, phone calls and letters. It's much easier to overwhelm them that way, customer service and mail are very finite. It'll have a bigger splash than a few dollars disappearing off the bottom line.

So, do both.

We really need to de-corporatize our economy and separate ourselves from leftist corps (but I repeat myself).

Back