• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Brand new baby added to our family :)

rustywest4

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Aureole Rainen West ... 6/13/15 ... 8pounds 6ounces ... 23inches ... Angel straight from heaven!

I have a little sister named Rainen, and have planned to name my first biological daughter Aureole "Rainen" for a very long time ... Just so happened that she was born ON MY SISTER RAINENS BDAY!!!! How awesome is God! ... Anyways ... Life is busy but blessed!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438275861.489018.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438275861.489018.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 490
Re: Brand new baby added to our family :)

Congratulations, and well done to your wife! What an adorable little girl you have!

Congratulations.

Great work and thanks for sharing the photo

Thanks everyone :) we are very blessed! God is so good! ... Aureole is an angel :) lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438373829.605185.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438373829.605185.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 446

That's hilarious! So true too! ... "Angels" now there's a great Biblical topic for discussion lol ... Too many people ignore Genesis 6 ;)

Congratulations! I find the picture of her screaming most hilarious, and in fact, I think my 7 yr old was doing something similar today... :eek:

Yeah!! Awesome!! Thanks for posting!! Congrats!!! Keep them coming. :)

Back