• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Branson Spring Retreat (Springfield, actually!)

Doc

Real Person
Okay folks....lets start talking about the Branson retreat. What would you like to have discussed, featured, or added to make this retreat as awesome as the New Years Event?

Re: Branson Spring Retreat

Ok well me and one of my church members are going. He's is very interested in learning about PM so I told we could split the gas. So where do we register to book a room and so on? Also if any one would like to have their vows renewed or get married to a second wife I am an ordained minister and will do it at no cost to you! I figured since we are goiung to be there any ways, why not try to help pass the blessings along!

Right now we are looking for volunteers to help with specific areas:

Advance team/setup

Worship/music

Hospitality

Children's ministry

If you are interested in helping in any of these or any other area, please post here or send an email to staff@biblicalfamilies.org

Blessings,

I can help with what ever you need bro.Just let me know.

Re: Branson Spring Retreat (Springfield!)

OK, we have our location for the March retreat set - and it's not right in Branson, it's just north a bit, near Springfield, MO. There's a bigger airport there, if you are considering flying, and more flights. Right in Branson was not a great idea, weekend conference room rentals were really expensive, due to Saturday weddings. If you fly, someone can likely come get you, no rental car needed.

Our location includes 2 extra meeting rooms to use for the children this time! And if you stay at our hotel, it includes a hot breakfast. We will NOT be doing other meals on site this time, but rooms include fridge and microwave, and there is lots of food, in all price ranges in walking distance. So we are set, and you can finalize your fly/drive plans now.

As usual, we will not be publishing the location, you have to write us for more details. I'll be including the above info in a newsletter in the next week, and then sending the first retreat details email a few days later. You can drop an email anytime to get on the retreat details list: retreats@biblicalfamilies.org

See you there!

(I expect we'll be back to the campground and meals-together format for Tennessee/NC in July.)

Ok, let's here from everyone who will be in Springfield....we are expecting 30+ adults already, and we are still a month out!

Where will YOU be when Biblical Families is having their Southern Missouri retreat?

LOL

Blessings,

March 26th-28th, 2010: Mid-west Primary retreat, Springfield, MO area

We have many Mid-west members and we expect this retreat to be very well attended. Texas to Minnesota, this is for you! We are looking forward to some special things at this retreat, including some more organized children's time. We have reserved a great location, that will give us extra meeting rooms to use for the children. We will not doing meals together for this retreat, but breakfast is included in the hotel, and there's lots of food choices in walking distance. Write us now for details: retreats@biblicalfamilies.org

The countdown is on! The Spring Retreat is just around the corner!

What do YOU want to see at this coming retreat?

Blessings

Since it is just a few days before the Biblical Pesach (Passover) - perhaps an introduction to the Passover "seder", which teaches more about Him as the Promised Lamb than most in the mainstream church are aware of, might be appropriate.

(My own experience has been that people who are learning to study the word for themselves and find out about marriage are often just as surprised by other things that Jeremiah 16:19 foretells as well!)

Blessings,
Mark

Ok, folks.....three weeks to go!!!! Who all is coming? Let us hear from you!

Blessings

Doc

We will all be there--total of 3 adults and 7 kids! Can't wait!!

Shawna and I will be there. The 5 children will probably stay at home since we are so close. W look forward to seeing everyone.

Wife and I will be there so you better watch out.....oh the stories I can tell about Welltan.....wait....he knows some about me too on second thought. :lol:

Ok, the countdown is on.....less than one week to go!

I am on my way cross country now, with stops in Macon, GA, Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN, Nashville, TN, St Louis, MO and then......

Springfield!!!!

Whoo Hooo!

Back