• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Calendar events

JPR

Where do you guys get your calendar events from, as in when events start and stop for the year?

Normally Office Depot, sometimes walmart. I like the big Mead calendars you can hang on the wall.

Life.
Life provides all of the events on my calendar.
They start and stop at will, I have no say in the matter.
Some events I just deny space on my calendar. They may not like it, but I refuse to give them control of my life.

😁

If you're wanting to discuss keeping Torah, observing days and months and seasons and years. That might be a good question to ask in the "Messianic Jews/Hebrew Roots Gentiles" forum since it's specific to keeping those ordinances.

yea, I guess I didn't clarify that well enough, I was talking about biblical events, feasts, ect.

I forgot I asked this question before, I guess I haven't put enough time into it to remember.

Just my family but for us Christmas starts on Christmas Eve and continues through the Epiphany.

Most of the decorations come down on Epiphany and the little kids get some small gifts.

This year our two Christmas trees are doing well, not dropping needles, and they're still up. They're pretty and I won't take them down until they start dropping needles or February 13th. Whichever comes first.

Back