• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Carpool from northwest Arkansas to the summer retreat

Aaron_D

Male
For the retreat this year I am flying into northwest Arkansas. I am posting this to see if anyone would be interested in splitting the cost of a rental car with me. Or if you are driving your car to the retreat and passing through northwest Arkansas I would be glad to pay for gas if you would have me.

If you flew into Springfield MO, we probably could/could've picked you up. We are heading to the retreat right after work on Thursday. I am guessing the airport is probably 30 +/- minutes from work.

@Aaron_D
I think you started a chat in the chat room, which is now gone. Did you see my last message? If not, the airport is approx 25 mins from our work. We get off at 2:30 pm. The big question is will you be alone? Or will you have someone with you? I only ask because I only have so much room in the car.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Yes, I saw the message and replied to it. I said

I will be by myself. I will have a suitcase and a bag with a tent, sleeping bag, and pillow in it.

I will try sending you a private message and see if you get that

@Edward and @Aaron_D , I believe Samuel and Sarah are busy with late winter lambing so can I help you guys connect? If it is okay with you Edward, I can send Aaron your private email and you can work things out that way?

@Edward and @Aaron_D , I believe Samuel and Sarah are busy with late winter lambing so can I help you guys connect? If it is okay with you Edward, I can send Aaron your private email and you can work things out that way?
It looks like Samuel connected us through PM. Thank you :)

Back