• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Children of God from Northern MN

Hi, we are a God focused, country living, homeschooling, down to earth, husband and wife with several children. Our children are our greatest blessing and they push us to be the best we can be. We have a small hobby farm, enjoy gardening, canning, natural remedies, being outside, working out, fishing, hunting, hiking, traveling, and camping. We also enjoy quiet activities like reading, campfires, and movie nights. We love
learning and are constantly looking into new skills. We are interested in natural healing, homeopathics, growing herbs, and foraging. We would love a best friend to join our family with the same love of God, children, learning, and adventure. We love growing our village.

We appreciate this site for all its teachings and connections with like minded folks.

Welcome to Biblical Families!
If your wife signs up she is most welcome to join us in the ladies chat, Tuesday nights, 7.30pm Eastern time.

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Welcome!
Northern Minnesnowta covers a lot of territory, I only lived as far north as Hutchinson back in the last century. But I did marry a girl from Togo.
If I may ask, what part of northern Minnesota are you in?

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!
Northern Minnesnowta covers a lot of territory, I only lived as far north as Hutchinson back in the last century. But I did marry a girl from Togo.
If I may ask, what part of northern Minnesota are you in?
About 45 minutes north of Brainerd. We have one of the highest concentrations of lakes so it's also known as the Brainerd Lakes Area.

About 45 minutes north of Brainerd. We have one of the highest concentrations of lakes so it's also known as the Brainerd Lakes Area.
Ahh, thanx. My wife’s grandfather lived in Walker.

Welcome! Another homesteader here. I'm not active much recently, nor will be for a few months. Garden going in soon and it's tree shipping season. Sounds like you'll fit in well here!

Back