• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christian polygamy Church in Western NY

NikkiMas

I am looking for a Christian church to attend in western NY that values the beliefs of polygamy. If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated. I am desperate to find a Christian church that will accept me and my beliefs. I am not practicing polygamy, however there has been much confusion in my mind and heart for many years and I need to find a support system. My husband and I have recently seperated and I would like to get us on the path the Lord has chosen for us.
Thank you very much.
xo
Nikki

If you find one, please let us know - I might be interested in moving! Unfortunately, at this time, any actual functioning Christian churches (not just a family or 2 in home church together), in the US or Canada appear to be non-existent. We at Biblical Families hope to be a part of seeing that change - already seeds are being planted in Texas and Florida.

In the meanwhile, feel free to fellowship and share here, and consider attending a retreat. Let us know how we be of service here at Biblical Families.

God bless, Nathan

NikkiMas said:
I am looking for a Christian church to attend in western NY that values the beliefs of polygamy. If anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated. I am desperate to find a Christian church that will accept me and my beliefs. I am not practicing polygamy, however there has been much confusion in my mind and heart for many years and I need to find a support system. My husband and I have recently seperated and I would like to get us on the path the Lord has chosen for us.
Thank you very much.
xo
Nikki

Hello Nikki,

I am in Texas but I was raised in Western Nevada. In fact, I still have a home in Sparks. Where do you live?

Ok... So I can't read. It looked like NV not NY on my blackberry... Well, if there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

I don't know if this will help or not, but there is a guy that I met on MySpace who is from New Jersey. I know he has a ministry, but not really sure if he has a church or not. I can't tell you much about him because he's never responded to my emails. He just sent me one talking about my videos.

http://www.myspace.com/nonamenoart

Back