• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Colombia grants landmark marital union to three husbands

Cam

Male
https://colombiareports.com/colombia-grants-landmark-martial-union-three-husbands/'

A notary in Colombia’s second-largest city Medellin granted full legitimacy to a marital union between three men, the first such arrangement to be recognized in the South American country, according to local media.

Manuel Bermudez, Victor Hugo Prada and Alejandro Rodriguez were united in what was heralded as a landmark arrangement for Colombian marriage rights, as well as a nascent movement to legally recognize polygamous relationships worldwide.

The document recognizes the right to form a marital association between three people that “opens the door for other families,” according to Bermudez.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This world can't get anymore backwards!

I don't know if this has been posted but if so, I am new to this lol :)

It happened a few years ago in Thailand too. That article is linked here somewhere. I would be interested to see what happens if a polygynous family tried.

Ironically, homosexuals would have to lead the way. Biblical marriage is too...biblical, and too...manly.

Last edited:
That's 150% of your usual serving of gay. Incredibly gay. Super homo.

I remember the old JTC crusader's comic of Noah's Ark and when I was a child I thought it's depiction of the incredible perversion displayed before the flood was a bit over the top.

Fast forward 30 years and I can only say that the world is a much more depraved place than I really gave it credit for.

Back