• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Community Poll about Man Caves

Do you have or would you want a man cave?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Break from this forum?
But we are cuddly and delightful
Maybe you are! But not most 🤣

I get what you're saying but my definition of man/woman cave is more-so things that really shouldn't be in the home or can't fit anyway. Not a place to escape one another, not that I think there's anything wrong with that, I love my alone time. I can't even go in my crafting/baking shed without two dogs and my mom following me 🙂

Maybe you are! But not most 🤣
Maybe she says R (1).gif
I get what you're saying but my definition of man/woman cave is more-so things that really shouldn't be in the home or can't fit anyway. Not a place to escape one another, not that I think there's anything wrong with that, I love my alone time. I can't even go in my crafting/baking shed without two dogs and my mom following me 🙂
I suppose so...
For the longest time, my wives in their monthly meetings to make sure all our ducks are in a row re appointments and other such that needed to be planned during the month was on everyone's calendar and so forth, they would plan a night alone for me every 2-3 weeks for me. I imagine in hopes of making sure I felt like I had my space.

I imagine in the most ideal circumstances where resources were not in any way limited, I might like to have a little something or other. I need interaction and mental stimulation rather a lot so I would likely still not use whatever I came up as a harmony hut.
More fun to be around women and pester them

Yes it is called my home! Now do you want to know, do I have a room where it is a non-estrogen zone? Yes I do it is filled with tools of all kinds, it has signs warning about flying tools and how you should touch them. Not Hobby Lobby nice quips, these are serious warnings. Estrogen is allowed in but has to leave and leave quickly taking all aforementioned with HER at that time. Not sure that’s what you wanted but there it is.

Back