• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

counselling

^_^

I'm wondering where does one go for counselling where the counsellors do not have predisposed bias against polygyny?
Seems I'm butting up against a wall in learning how to build better relationships since the counsellor thinks that the best relationships can only occur when 2 people are involved.

^_^ said:
I'm wondering where does one go for counselling where the counsellors do not have predisposed bias against polygyny?
Seems I'm butting up against a wall in learning how to build better relationships since the counsellor thinks that the best relationships can only occur when 2 people are involved.

This is one reason this site was created. If things get to the point that one cannot share publicly, then the option is for private emails.

thanks, and I really do appreciate this site, lots of good info on here, but I still yearn for face to face, you know :mrgreen:

^_^ said:
thanks, and I really do appreciate this site, lots of good info on here, but I still yearn for face to face, you know :mrgreen:

What State do you live in?

I really respect you face. You are a good man.

Face,
I understand where you are coming from. Seems like anytime one ask for an opinion / help dealing with relationships, everyone falls back on the him /her relationship style........We all have had drilled into our heads that is how it should ALWAYS be. Well God is on the move and I think that we hear are going to be a part of that movement, as HE starts changing peoples minds on what HE has said about relationships.

now for a lighter side.....if anyone needs counseling it is me....for you see, you gotta have several screws loose :roll: to work in the Gulf of Mexico :lol:

Back