• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Counting my blessings

a virtuous woman

Female
Wanted to share news! It’s almost been a month since the third wife joined the family, and what a joy it has been. God knew exactly what he was doing when he selected who was going to be the third wife. I am the second wife, and she has been an answer to my prayers. I love the first wife and we have had our ups and downs, which have come from understanding our differences and learning to communicate. I feel like the wife that has been added has filled in the gaps and what was missing. I know there will be ups and downs, but my heart feels overjoyed and I feel a great sense is peace. Yoke is easy and burden is light, and this is what this feels like. God relieved the news of the marriage to the new wife’s parents, my new mom and dad, and they are happy! They even surprised us today at a bible study by celebrating with muffins. This has been so easy and drama free!

Also, I am currently 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant and found out that my little baby girl is head down. Everyone has been praying she would go head down and she has! My OBGYN was saying that if she didn’t it would mean csection. I did not believe that it was God’s will and sure enough she turned. Now I get to have a birth at home with the support of my growing family members! This includes my new sister wife and her mom! Mom is such a blessing because she has trained under midwives! The Lord has been so good to my family!

Thank you for taking the time to share!
For many it is crazy to think of other wives as blessings, they get so hung up on the imagined competition, that the concept of playing on a bigger and more complete "team" gets lost. It is so good to hear you three balance and value each other.
Glad to hear the little one turned. I pray you have a peaceful and blessed delivery.
:)

Back