• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Crazy People

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
It's interesting but today crazy people have been on my mind a lot. Mostly because I see so many of them these days. I wonder if the COVID thing has caused them to let their crazy out to play or maybe it's an excuse for them to indulge their inner demons.

In any case there's these things that tell me when someone is crazy:

1. Crazy Eyes

112019.jpg
112500.jpg

In like the last ten years it seems it's become acceptable for mostly leftist people to frequently use this alarmed facial expression. To me it says the person is emotionally distressed or in danger and it's something I can't ignore. They say things that are often untrue and if they get challenged they get crazier as if they think that increasing their level of crazy will intimidate others into silence. Whenever I see people like this I change the channel or walk away. There is nothing to be gained from talking to them.

2. Irrationally Angry People

Daniel Andrews and several other Australians come to mind in this category. I get that they think they're right about people getting the shots but they get a lot angrier than they should. I mean like you don't see this kind of anger in other countries that got hit worse by COVID.

It's like they get an anger going and then thy feed that fire until they start saying what's really on their minds. And what's really on their minds is scary stuff. Like putting people into concentration camps, acting out on their hatred for Aborigine people, openly being hateful to people who question them, and things like that. It's like the anger allows them to take on a mental state in which it becomes acceptable to them to carry out all sorts of injustices.

3. Men who button their polo shirts to the top. Also men who button dress shirts to the top but don't wear ties.

13702.jpg

To me this is a warning from nature the same as when you see a snake or spider that has red on it.

I have NEVER met a man who did this who was right in the head. They're frequently gay and then gay sexual predators or they're pedophiles who are sexual predators. Sometimes they have explosively violent tendencies.

The Sandy Hook killer actually managed to check off two of my warning signs with crazy eyes and the shirt buttoned up all the way:

114131.jpg

Just my own opinion here but I suspect he was a pedophile, he was irrational, and obviously he was explosively violent.

These men are usually insecure in some way and buttoning up their shirts is a kind of defensive thing. When I see such people even if they're otherwise normal acting I keep my kids close and I don't turn my back on them.

4. Woke Women who wear woke glasses

This person is just a model but she's a good example of what I'm talking about:

114548.jpg

Seriously, some of these women wear these glasses just so they can look this way and not because they need them! They typically wear these glasses, they have short hair and lately straight stringy hair is fashionable for them, they always wear pants, and they rarely wear makeup or else they wear very little. They try to look like effeminate men.

The problem with them is usually a sense of righteousness that they think gives them a right to lecture and even assault other people. Their reasons are sometimes imagined like I saw one woman screaming at a man in town about how his pickup truck was killing the planet. The man was just NEAR the pickup truck and he tried to explain it to her but she wouldn't shut up so he just walked to his Subaru and got in and left. She looked really stupid.

I don't see them as a physical danger but if they're driving a car when they lose their minds then it's possible they could kill someone while they're distracted.

This woman has the crazy eyes, the irrational anger, and she's got the whole woke look.

She was driving when she made that video and she could have killed someone while she was distracted. I think she may have been mentally willing to run someone down at that moment if they were wearing a Trump hat or something like it.

Feel free to add to the list!

It's interesting but today crazy people have been on my mind a lot. Mostly because I see so many of them these days. I wonder if the COVID thing has caused them to let their crazy out to play or maybe it's an excuse for them to indulge their inner demons.

In any case there's these things that tell me when someone is crazy:

1. Crazy Eyes

View attachment 2621
View attachment 2622

In like the last ten years it seems it's become acceptable for mostly leftist people to frequently use this alarmed facial expression. To me it says the person is emotionally distressed or in danger and it's something I can't ignore. They say things that are often untrue and if they get challenged they get crazier as if they think that increasing their level of crazy will intimidate others into silence. Whenever I see people like this I change the channel or walk away. There is nothing to be gained from talking to them.

2. Irrationally Angry People

Daniel Andrews and several other Australians come to mind in this category. I get that they think they're right about people getting the shots but they get a lot angrier than they should. I mean like you don't see this kind of anger in other countries that got hit worse by COVID.

It's like they get an anger going and then thy feed that fire until they start saying what's really on their minds. And what's really on their minds is scary stuff. Like putting people into concentration camps, acting out on their hatred for Aborigine people, openly being hateful to people who question them, and things like that. It's like the anger allows them to take on a mental state in which it becomes acceptable to them to carry out all sorts of injustices.

3. Men who button their polo shirts to the top. Also men who button dress shirts to the top but don't wear ties.

View attachment 2623

To me this is a warning from nature the same as when you see a snake or spider that has red on it.

I have NEVER met a man who did this who was right in the head. They're frequently gay and then gay sexual predators or they're pedophiles who are sexual predators. Sometimes they have explosively violent tendencies.

The Sandy Hook killer actually managed to check off two of my warning signs with crazy eyes and the shirt buttoned up all the way:

View attachment 2624

Just my own opinion here but I suspect he was a pedophile, he was irrational, and obviously he was explosively violent.

These men are usually insecure in some way and buttoning up their shirts is a kind of defensive thing. When I see such people even if they're otherwise normal acting I keep my kids close and I don't turn my back on them.

4. Woke Women who wear woke glasses

This person is just a model but she's a good example of what I'm talking about:

View attachment 2625

Seriously, some of these women wear these glasses just so they can look this way and not because they need them! They typically wear these glasses, they have short hair and lately straight stringy hair is fashionable for them, they always wear pants, and they rarely wear makeup or else they wear very little. They try to look like effeminate men.

The problem with them is usually a sense of righteousness that they think gives them a right to lecture and even assault other people. Their reasons are sometimes imagined like I saw one woman screaming at a man in town about how his pickup truck was killing the planet. The man was just NEAR the pickup truck and he tried to explain it to her but she wouldn't shut up so he just walked to his Subaru and got in and left. She looked really stupid.

I don't see them as a physical danger but if they're driving a car when they lose their minds then it's possible they could kill someone while they're distracted.

This woman has the crazy eyes, the irrational anger, and she's got the whole woke look.

She was driving when she made that video and she could have killed someone while she was distracted. I think she may have been mentally willing to run someone down at that moment if they were wearing a Trump hat or something like it.

Feel free to add to the list!
Damn you Ruth! You couldn’t stave off your umpteenth cancer battle just six months more!?!? Don’t you know we have babies to kill!?!?!

You can see it in writing.

When THEY write like THIS for no reason OTHER than to have random capitalised WORDS, then there's usually a PROBLEM.

Usually they're writing about something that they feel is important, anything from climate change to covid to wearing the colour grey. If you dare to disagree with them, even very politely and rationally, they will come back at you harsh. These people usually have an argumentative and mocking spirit, the two go hand in hand. They will argue to the death with you for absolutely no reason. They cannot stop, so there is no point getting into an argument or discussion with them. They will also mock you. So this is where you see stuff like people saying that you're just stupid or don't understand science, or the fact that your hair is long means your a crazy person who doesn't cut their hair. I had someone tell me that because I disagreed with being vaccinated (wayyyyy before covid I might add) that all her friends had noticed I was crazy and they were private messaging her, even people on BF, and they were all laughing at me because of how stupid I was. That wasn't true, that was the mocking spirit.

How to handle people like this? Online, just stop replying. Block them if they're on your page and they won't stop. I have a relative like this and I just never reply to her, ever. If it's in a public forum then sometimes I will post something like 'I would like to have a sensible conversation with you but it appears that's not a discussion you would like to have. I will not be wasting my time by replying to this any more.' And they will come back with a barrage of comments about how stupid I am, but whatever.

In person you can tell these people because they cannot have a normal conversation, they get angry and volatile very quickly about the smallest of things. Samuel once said to this relative that Trump wasn't as bad as the media were making out and I watched her go from a quite normal smiling happy individual, to someone else entirely. She suddenly whipped her head around to glare at him, her eyes changed, and she started yelling every obscene thing about Trump you could imagine. Samuel didn't respond to her anymore, and she eventually calmed down.

It's hard to not respond, especially in real life, because it looks like the other person is winning. When someone is being irrational, our normal response is to try to bring them around to being rational. The problem is that you're not just working with a normal person here, you're working with demons who's entire goal is to upset you and get you into an argument. Just shutting up and ignoring them is working against that goal, which is why they get more angry before they calm down and give up.

FH2, I always giggle at the people who say they "believe" in science. They get offended and I point out that science is about knowing and religion is about believing. They've mislabeled their religion as science.

I sometimes have to correct religious people who confuse science with religion. Science is a process that helps to identify a truth, it is not a secular religion even if the secular culture acts like that. Consequently you can take a scientific approach to Biblical claims and determine that they are valid.

For instance here's some secular scientists, researchers, and reporters who identified a Biblical truth:

https://time.com/5159848/do-religious-people-live-longer/

They discovered that people who attend church and who have faith live better lives than atheists do. Living by the Word is living better and living longer.

The science proves that living a Godly life is good for you! It's even better for you than getting a useless COVID shot!

FH2, I always giggle at the people who say they "believe" in science. They get offended and I point out that science is about knowing and religion is about believing. They've mislabeled their religion as science.
I've actually started spelling "science" like $cience. Cuz nowadays it seems it's all about furthering an agenda or making themselves rich, not actual science.

It's interesting but today crazy people have been on my mind a lot. ..... Feel free to add to the list!

You did a great job and I wondered if you could do something for the straight men that do their hair, pluck their eyebrows, wear tight pants, etc. All I see is: YUCK. And how about the pale, sickly looking young "men"? I just want to tell them to go to work! Both of these types of men do not attract me in the slightest bit.

In general, "woke women" are just bitter and mean. Angry. I feel sorry for them. They do not realize the true blessing and freedom of being what GOD created them to be. There is such peace and rest in that.

And it seems that EVERY TIME I've been driving / riding behind a car that has that silly "COEXIST" stick on the bumper, they are rude drivers.

Did I follow the "spirit" of your original post?

Attachments

• coexist.jpg
    coexist.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 3
I had to look at this thread carefully because of what the word crazy means and how I've seen it used in contexts I agreed and disagreed with.
I get it now, we're not just talking about crazy, we're talking about crazy-evil.

I have been visiting my friend business to have coffee with him for maybe close to 20 years. Last week I arrived and got three steps inside the door to be greeted by his office lady whom I know well.
She is 70ish , and was quite animated , agitated and insistent that if I was there she would have to go home as she couldn’t be there if I was.
last week was fine this week is not.
Her problem is I’m vaccine free. She is vaccinated
There have been several cases of covid in our town of Nelson nz population 50 000.
So consumed by fear all rationally has gone she has lost the ability to think and reason.
Crazy

This came to me on email responding to my feelings about dangerous crazy people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Aposematism is the advertising by an animal to potential predators that it is not worth attacking or eating.[1] This unprofitability may consist of any defences which make the prey difficult to kill and eat, such as toxicity, venom, foul taste or smell, sharp spines, or aggressive nature. These advertising signals may take the form of conspicuous coloration, sounds, odours,[2] or other perceivable characteristics. Aposematic signals are beneficial for both predator and prey, since both avoid potential harm.

Seems I sometimes see things in people that betray who those people really are.

I have often forgotten to take warm clothing with me, and then when it gets cold end up buttoning my shirt to the top to keep out the wind. Does that make me gay? Maybe my hidden gayness just becomes visible in the cold, like a nipple?

I have often forgotten to take warm clothing with me, and then when it gets cold end up buttoning my shirt to the top to keep out the wind. Does that make me gay? Maybe my hidden gayness just becomes visible in the cold, like a nipple?

No, that's you reacting to the weather. I'm talking about men who do this all the time regardless of the weather.

Someone else emailed me and said there's a subset of this group and that's the guys who button up their polo shirts AND wear an undershirt with it in any weather!

You can see it in writing.

When THEY write like THIS for no reason OTHER than to have random capitalised WORDS, then there's usually a PROBLEM.

Usually they're writing about something that they feel is important, anything from climate change to covid to wearing the colour grey. If you dare to disagree with them, even very politely and rationally, they will come back at you harsh. These people usually have an argumentative and mocking spirit, the two go hand in hand. They will argue to the death with you for absolutely no reason. They cannot stop, so there is no point getting into an argument or discussion with them. They will also mock you. So this is where you see stuff like people saying that you're just stupid or don't understand science, or the fact that your hair is long means your a crazy person who doesn't cut their hair. I had someone tell me that because I disagreed with being vaccinated (wayyyyy before covid I might add) that all her friends had noticed I was crazy and they were private messaging her, even people on BF, and they were all laughing at me because of how stupid I was. That wasn't true, that was the mocking spirit.

How to handle people like this? Online, just stop replying. Block them if they're on your page and they won't stop. I have a relative like this and I just never reply to her, ever. If it's in a public forum then sometimes I will post something like 'I would like to have a sensible conversation with you but it appears that's not a discussion you would like to have. I will not be wasting my time by replying to this any more.' And they will come back with a barrage of comments about how stupid I am, but whatever.

In person you can tell these people because they cannot have a normal conversation, they get angry and volatile very quickly about the smallest of things. Samuel once said to this relative that Trump wasn't as bad as the media were making out and I watched her go from a quite normal smiling happy individual, to someone else entirely. She suddenly whipped her head around to glare at him, her eyes changed, and she started yelling every obscene thing about Trump you could imagine. Samuel didn't respond to her anymore, and she eventually calmed down.

It's hard to not respond, especially in real life, because it looks like the other person is winning. When someone is being irrational, our normal response is to try to bring them around to being rational. The problem is that you're not just working with a normal person here, you're working with demons who's entire goal is to upset you and get you into an argument. Just shutting up and ignoring them is working against that goal, which is why they get more angry before they calm down and give up.
Sister I'm sorry you had to deal with cruel people like this. Its apparent that your light irritates their demons.

Back