• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Support Cross Country Road Trip

ContraMundum

Male
So I’m here in Sodom (Los Angeles) and am relocating to a less Sodomy State (thinking Tennessee right now). I’m being sent out as a forerunner to help prepare the way out of here for a brother and his woman. We see a storm coming and it has motivated us to step out of our comfort zones. We have been shown much mercy to simply have jobs right now, but we don't want to take for granted the opportunity it affords us. I don’t have much in terms of resources, but what I lack in resources I have in ingenuity, diligence, and the favor of my heavenly father. So, I reach out to the people here of Biblical Families for 3 reasons:

1) I’ll be travelling across the country with little more than a pickup truck with a shell to live in. Anyone who can offer/direct me to safe spaces along my trip would be greatly appreciated. Because of my limited funds I’ll be avoiding motels and other pay to stay options as much as possible.

2) Even if it means veering off course and taking more time, I think it would be worth it to meet some of you folks along the way that otherwise I might never meet. I’m planning on passing through Arizona, New Mexico, Northern Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Tennessee. I’d love to hear from anyone living in these regions that would be interested in meeting up as I pass through. Feel free to send me a private message and I’ll give you my personal cell phone number along with my identification.

3) Tennessee is my current destination, but anyone who lives in in a State/Region that offers something comparable that might be able to tentatively help us get rooted elsewhere would be a Godsend. We don’t have anyone to help/guide us where we are trying to go, so if you feel inclined to see if you can play that part in our lives I’d love to hear from you. Our goal is to get out of the city, buy some land, and build a sustainable homestead for at least our two households.

I haven’t completed my preparations yet, so I’m still unsure of how soon I will depart. I’m hoping to leave in no more than a month from now. Hopefully I’ll see some of you soon. Shalom.

May Yah lead you to the place that He has chosen for you.

Sent you a text. (assuming you still have the same phone number)

May God speed you on your way!

Back