• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Daily Benefits are not to be ignored!!!

I want to give a shout out to the first wife in my family for being such a good cook! She prepares very healthy complete meals that are also yummy and beautifuly presented! Whenever I eat her cooking (as opposed to my chocolate marshmallow/Nutella stash when i'm working!) I feel strong and healthy. I am not so good at meal planning so God bless her for the deliciousness!!

Great testimony--thanks for sharing. It is nice to hear about the positive attitudes of a "good" plural family.

I second that!

What a good thing it is to appreciate the gifts and abilities of others in our family.

Psa 133:1 [[A Song of degrees of David.]] Behold, how good and how pleasant [it is] for brethren (and sisteren) to dwell together in unity!

Having the benefit of Maria in our family is also a daily blessing to me! She brings so many things to our household that were sorely lacking :)

Katie

That's pretty cool. I'm a firm believer in good food brings good friends. Granted, I realize that food is not all it takes and that's not necessairly what this is about. It's about family and family... good family, is a good and all too rare thing anymore.

Kudos to you ladies, may the receipe swapping and feasting continue!

Back