• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

DariusM - videos about women who want too much

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
This was sent to me by a friend and the videos are of women who want too much all while deserving very little.

Lots of the various topics will be familiar to those of us on BF who have spoken of these things in the past.

My favorite video so far is this one:

Silly women divorce their husbands and then whine about it when they miss him or when he lives better than ever before and finds someone nicer for himself.

Sad.

This was sent to me by a friend and the videos are of women who want too much all while deserving very little.

Lots of the various topics will be familiar to those of us on BF who have spoken of these things in the past.

Silly women divorce their husbands and then whine about it when they miss him or when he lives better than ever before and finds someone nicer for himself.

Sad.
These women sound psychotic. They are pleasure chasers without the capacity for linear reasoning.

Sad.
Thanks @MeganC. So much of what these women say is self-centered and self-serving. If that's what they were like in their marriages, their divorces are no surprise. The guy giving the commentary says some inappropriate things at times but it's an interesting compilation he has.

Well..

That was deeply unpleasant to listen to

Even more unpleasant is just how common this has become.
Could drop a lot of statistics but decidedly not in the mood to get any more into that depressing headspace.

Back