• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Daughter coming home from Florida

Edward

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Good evening Brother and sisters, our daughter Natalya and her 3 children will be headed home from Florida on Friday Dec. 29th, we were wondering if anyone might have room to put them up for an evening? They will be traveling along this dark blue route, they are leaving Fort Myers, around 9am and hoping to make as close to Nashville as possible. If you can help please let me or @Proverbs3.5 know and we can exchange phone numbers privately.
Thank you and blessings!

1703548356350.png

I don't live nearby, but there are times where I travel frequently for work. If they'll be traveling frequently, I suggest making a Priceline account, booking through them, and signing up for the VIP deals. There are many times I get up to 50% off by doing this. We recently stayed at the Sure Stay by Best Western in Chattanooga, TN for about $50–$60 per night, it was nice for a cheap hotel. I just wanted to recommend it because I saw they were going through Chattanooga.

Back