• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Disability Hearing

love4me

I have my hearing on Nov 19th for my disability case.. Please pray that it goes through. We really need the money badly.

Thanks a bunch!

I'll be praying for you.

Thank you so much!

love4me said:
I have my hearing on Nov 19th for my disability case.. Please pray that it goes through. We really need the money badly.

Thanks a bunch!

I had my hearing today. please pray the judge finds it in my favor.. Thanks!

Just prayed for you.

You are lifted up in prayer tonight.

Michelle

love4me said:
love4me said:

Thanks a bunch!

I had my hearing today. please pray the judge finds it in my favor.. Thanks!

Dear love4me,

I hope this doesn't go against your desires, and that our prayers can line up. I pray, as you read this that you are totally healed and that the revelation of God's will for you finances be made known to you and your house. That the very doors are open, and you know and have the boldness to act when you are aware. If the name of yeshua we come.

and I would hope you agree.

I am still waiting on the results .. i pray they come soon so i know if i got it or not. I pray i get it.

Back