• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat "Don't even bring an idol into your house." And what it has to do with Galatians...

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
This is a link which is 'verbotten' - even in the Ghetto. Not because of the topic.
But because I did it. And Zec hates it for that reason.

You all can continue to post whatever you like here, probably as long as it's not one of mine. But, you'll never know for sure: the 'Rules' are enforced...quite selectively.

But, it's in here with his own podcast, and links on everything from Christian TV to comic characters. So why the special vitriolic treatment for Scripture?

Still - check it out while you can. The gestapo is out hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mark C, you keep reposting the same thing over and over, and Zec deleting it over and over, while you keep reposting it knowing he's busy at the retreat so will miss it eventually, and it's just completely petty. Are you trying to force me to put you on post approval or block you or something so you can then say you've been censored and reinforce your opinion that you're a victim?

I appreciate you disagree with a certain rule, you know that sort of thing will be being discussed in person this weekend between various people, regardless of what's right or wrong just drop it. Pushing the rules to be a pain in the butt at the very time it's being discussed will not help your case.

I'm going to delete everything Zec hasn't found time to yet, purely for consistency, and if you keep reposting it I will put a lid on your posting privileges, just so we don't have to deal with this while everyone's busy at the retreat. Only warning.

You should know this by now, Samuel: It's not just that I "disagree" with the childish petty tyrant who never should have been given power he is demonstrably unsuited for in the first place. Or the "rules" he makes up to exercise them.

Pushing the rules to be a pain in the butt at the very time it's being discussed will not help your case.
And just what is so harmful about that link?

It's that this has been going on, unchecked, for far too long.

But I'm happy to see you may have noticed. It certainly hadn't been clear lately. I can't help but wonder if you noticed the 'smirkey face?' It kinda makes the point, doesn't it? But you didn't delete that.

PS> And I don't care whether he "missed" some or not. I wanted others to be able to SEE what the petty tyrant was up to.

Edit: Including you.

Last edited:
Back