• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Emergency! Please PRAY for my son Enoch!

One more update guys...

It’s crazy but it’s almost as if nothing happened to Enoch... even though the injury was as such that we seriously almost lost our son... God is so amazing and I am still weeping occasionally in praise concerning this!

Please continue praying with us and believing with us for complete healing & no long term affects.

Blessings to our dear Biblical Families family here... so many of you have become true brothers and sisters and we just can’t thank you enough for your love and prayers!

Praises!

I can't believe I missed this post. I am so relieved to hear things are going well. I will be praying for continued healing. Blessings!

Do you have any further updates? I assume all is well otherwise we would have heard something?

I'm getting in on the tail end of this thing it appears. I just logged in for the evening and this was the first update I went to. How is little Enoch doing? Our Great Physician is amazing beyond words and our comprehension!! It has truly blessed my heart as I went to the first page and saw how this BF family came together around you all! You simply don't see this sort of thing much any more--the body loving the body!

I'm getting in on the tail end of this thing it appears. I just logged in for the evening and this was the first update I went to. How is little Enoch doing? Our Great Physician is amazing beyond words and our comprehension!! It has truly blessed my heart as I went to the first page and saw how this BF family came together around you all! You simply don't see this sort of thing much any more--the body loving the body!

Thank you kindly Sis. It’s been nothing short of a miracle watching God protect and heal! Praise Him!

It was overwhelming and much needed to get all the love and support from our BF family! Blessings to y’all!

Thanks @andrew , bless ya

Several month check in How is Enoch doing?

Hey brother @Kevin ... thanks a bunch for checking in ... Enoch is doing awesome! The Lord truly did a miracle! It seems as if nothing ever happened... even the small bumps on the back of his head have almost completely gone away!
Again, we are so thankful for everyone’s prayers and support! Praises to our awesome Father in heaven!!!

Back