• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Enviro-Nazis Come Clean in Cancun

Scarecrow

Michael Youssef had a rather interesting blog...I thought some here might be interested in it.

What I find interesting about "Global Warming", now referred to as "Climate Change" for political correctness reasons, is that in the 1970s most "scientists" were proclaiming the end of the world due to over population and that we were entering a new ICE AGE! A mere 40 years later (the blink of an eye in time) we are going to perish from overpopulation and the planet melting down. Don't they get tired of looking stupid in the face of reality?

" Finally—the Enviro-Nazis Come Clean in Cancun
Posted on DateTuesday, December 7, 2010 at 01:17PM

I have said for years that, all of those environmentalist fanatics are more concerned about nature-worship religion than anything else. The zeal and fervor with which they worship their gods puts the average Christian worshiper to shame. Their commitment to the tenets of their religion is so extreme that, they are willing to see the entire world industry and economy collapse, if need be, in order to please their nature, fertility, and earth gods.

At a recent climate change conference in Cancun, Mexico, these environmental extremists finally came clean and unashamedly called upon a Mayan goddess known as Ixchel. In her opening statements to conference attendees, Cristiana Figueres, the UN kahuna of climate change called upon the goddess of creativity, weaving, and reason to inspire them. In a Washington Post article entitled, “Cancun Talks Start with a Call to the Gods,” Figueres is quoted as saying, “May she [Ixchel] inspire you because today, you are gathered in Cancun to weave together elements of a solid response to climate change.”

Now that they have left us without a shadow of doubt as to their true agenda, it is time for evangelical leaders across the world to rise up and acknowledge the truth. I realize that, for many leaders who have buried their heads in the sand of cultural popularity, speaking out in truth will be a new experience. But for the rest of us who know the truth, let the words of the prophet Elijah ring in our ears, “Choose ye this day whom you will worship.” If it is Jesus, the Creator of the universe, then say so. But if it is a mixture of Jesus and Ixchel, then this must be confessed.

The lure of false gods has been the greatest temptation for God’s people from the beginning of time. Throughout the Old Testament God warned His people before they went into foreign lands that they would be tempted by false gods. But time and again, they fell for the deceiver’s lies. No wonder Jesus ponders His return to the earth, saying in Luke 18:7-8, “When the Son of Man comes will He find faith on the earth?” May the faithful say, “Yes, come Lord Jesus.”"

Oh dear.............calling people, who have a political or scientific stance different from him 'Nazis'.

He has lost any argument already.

B

Isabella said:
Oh dear.............calling people, who have a political or scientific stance different from him 'Nazis'.

He has lost any argument already.

B
only with those who would prejudge the post based on one word used in the title :D
the rest of us weigh the post on its merits

btw: if by "stance" you mean jack-booted crushing of any and all disagreement even though there may be substance in opposing arguments, well, that sounds Nazi-ish to some of us

Don't assume that I did not read it, I read it and found it without merit, it was a post full of emotive language written in such a way as to make it seem like this person has a level of insight and authority that they clearly do not have.

Believe it if you must but I daresay that person has no more information on the true nature of the situation than most schoolchildren.

Using Nazis in any phrase is a loser from the start, a sure sign of not having a weak non-valid argument to begin with.

B

a sure sign of not having a weak non-valid argument to begin with.
for sure :D

steve said:
a sure sign of not having a weak non-valid argument to begin with.
for sure :D

Oh haha, laugh at the non blonde moment!!! :p

ignore the 'not' in that sentence please......

:oops:

Lets not bash blonds now Isabella! Even us blonds have "non-blond" moments! :lol:

I enjoyed that blog post. It was certainly not without merit. I agree that environmentalists (as in extremist greenie, bunny humpers) have an absolutely evil view of the world. They do value the environment over all else. They would see an an entire industry put out of business in order to save a specie of red footed cockroaches! That said, there are reasonable environmentalists out there and we do need reasonable people to institute checks and balances on industry so that our waters are not polluted and entire forests are not clear cut. Industrial extremism can be as harmful as environmental extremism. Considering that we are all prone to extremism though, blog posts like the one that Scarecrow posted are fun to read and we need extremists on both sides so that things are balanced out... ya know!

Thanks for the heads-up, Scarecrow.

Here's a post from Investor's Business Daily, of all places, that has some cogent commentary on that false religion that masquerade as "science".

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysi ... ngers.aspx

The key thing to note is the propaganda, and the utter failure of the so-called "climate models" which did not even ADMIT THE POSSIBILITY of the current widely-evident weather patterns. Even the double-speak of changing the terminology (first dropping the utterly fallacious "anthropogenic" from "global warming" -- because it must be ASSUMED to be true in spite of all the evidence in order to mandate the necessary economic controls, then rephrasing the claim from the embarrassing "warming" term to just plain old "change").

To have 'em come right out and invoke pagan deities outright is refreshingly blunt, however.

Perhaps a better reference than nazism (since most people don't understand the economics -- and the term "public private partnership" makes the same concept sound SO much "kinder and gentler" ;) ) would thus be Satanism. The Biblical situation is clear, at least...

Back