• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Evening, Squire!

CountrySquire

Male
British humor fans might get the reference.

At any rate, greetings everyone. Glad to be here and find a forum that reflects many of my views about the Scriptures, traditional values and the Biblical definition of marriage. I'm a man of near 40 years, who's working every day to make my life more natural, simple and reflecting of God's purposes for my design. I've worked hard and had some pretty varied life experiences, but ultimately, want my life to have meaning aligned with the values I was raised in.

I'm not in a polygynous marriage. As a matter of fact, I'm not currently married. Having said that, I'm preparing for whatever blessings might come my way. Regardless, I consider myself a supporter of Biblical polygyny and studying it has affirmed for me the divine design of traditional gender roles and the beauty in them when lived as God intended. Unfortunately, some of my experiences with those who claim to share those beliefs has been less than favorable when I found their belief in them to be somewhat shallow or schizophrenic.

Apart from study and work, I enjoy a wide and rather diverse array of music, travel, staying fit and generally tuning out worldly noise in favor of grace and gratitude. While conservative on most things, and contrarian in others, I try to devote more time to spiritual and mental fitness and working to build a future, as I was wisely raised to believe that the majority of our happiness and peace comes from stability and values within the home, regardless of what storms may rage outside.

Thanks for having me, and I hope all of you, single, married or plural, have a blessed and peaceful day.

Shalom and welcome!

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to the Biblical Families community. Great to have you join us and thank you for the insights in your introduction. Shalom

Greetings! Thank you for the thoughtful introduction.

Back