• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Excellent perspective of Paul

900+ questions?! this should be interesting

Why was my post and another post I was alerted to deleted from this thread? Did I say something offensive?

Why was my post and another post I was alerted to deleted from this thread? Did I say something offensive?
I deleted my own post. I never saw yours, and I've been monitoring closely.

No record here of a previous post be you... please repost.

Can confirm nothing you have posted has been deleted @Keith Martin. If you wrote something, maybe you were having connection trouble and whatever you wrote never actually got posted in the first place.

Could be. All I wrote was something to the effect that I found the video very interesting and was glad to hear some of the points being made but that this has been posted in the realm in which I'm just a guest, so I will limit my participation to looking forward to reading how the Hebrew Roots crowd responds to it (and I didn't even mention Wuhan Flu or how more people are dying from the non-vaccine RNA-modifying Shots than are dying from Wuhan Flu or its variants, so I doubt that the Biden Administration saw fit to excise my post).

I'm now, though, going to remain curious about why @HeWhoPostedEarlier decided to pull his post, but again I'll just lurk here to see if that mystery ever fully unfolds.

Bye-bye!

I'm now, though, going to remain curious about why @HeWhoPostedEarlier decided to pull his post, but again I'll just lurk here to see if that mystery ever fully unfolds.
I was just complaining about the clickbait title of 900+ questions but not answering 900+ questions. It was unconstructive and not humorous so I retracted.

Could be. All I wrote was something to the effect that I found the video very interesting and was glad to hear some of the points being made but that this has been posted in the realm in which I'm just a guest, so I will limit my participation to looking forward to reading how the Hebrew Roots crowd responds to it (and I didn't even mention Wuhan Flu or how more people are dying from the non-vaccine RNA-modifying Shots than are dying from Wuhan Flu or its variants, so I doubt that the Biden Administration saw fit to excise my post).

Bye-bye!
@Keith Martin I'd love your full feedback or discussion. I merely posted it over here to not offend the ones who prefer we keep such discussions in our designated corner....

What I found most exciting about the video was Jewish believers in Messiah reclaiming Paul and defending his properly contextualized message! They have a huge reach in Israel through their Hebrew channel, so this is very interesting!

Thanks for the welcoming invitation, @PeteR, but I still think I should stay in the background. I have just in the past 2 months discovered the divide within the Torah community re: Paul, learning that some folks even refuse to consider his writings as Scripture, whereas others see Paul as the touchstone for uniting what are labeled as the Old and New Testaments. I already know what I believe, but I'm much more interested in hearing the points of view of others on this subject.

I do agree that it was a very interesting video, although I do agree with @Philip's one point about wishing something much closer to the promised answers to 900 questions had been addressed!

Back