• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Excerpts from Once Upon a Marriage....

Edward the Elder

Male
From Putting Away the Lies:

We must consider the Sola Scriptura and faithfully pray that the LORD grants us the good grace to rightly divide the word of truth, that GOD does answer our prayers according to the power and will of His own Holy Spirit. Trust no pastor telling you to put away your Bible and to hear him only. It is a folly to hearken unto the voice of anyone who would tell us to put away our Bible and give heed to their own instruction instead. Pastors too, must be judged according to the Word of the LORD and the saint is to judge righteous judgment. The Holy Spirit bears witness of the truth that is written in the Volume of the Book! This is only yet another reason the student must stay as close to the original translations of the Sola Scriptura as possible. The Bible alone cannot save us, but a sincere and open heart toward GOD, coupled with His inspired word, will keep us on an even keel. I would dare say that receiving the Holy Ghost does not in any wise render the Holy Bible any more disposable than it was before one first tasted of that heavenly gift, as many of the new age Protestant papacies would boldly imply.

We need to return to the ancient landmarks that the Sola Scriptura resolutely requires of every human soul alive today, in the Body of Christ. Modern translations of scripture only messes with the landmarks. New World Dictionary definitions only further exacerbate the problem. What voluntarily ignorance commands that we should interpret the scripture with a new age dictionary, written well after four centuries since the scripture was broadcast in the English tongue to the common public, escapes me entirely. It is confusion! Either we would interpret the scripture according to what thus saith the LORD, or we do not. No, the Gospel according to Webster will not suffice. To understand the Bible in our language, it is vital to understand how it was understood in the day that it was written in that language. Although this is only a general rule, it is nonetheless essential. The Holy Spirit will guide the reader the rest of the way, but only if the heart of the student is sincerely toward GOD.

As I stated in previous chapters, GOD knows the heart. He knows it better than we do and He knows it better than any. The chief problem in correctly interpreting the scripture is the fleshly mind and the intellect that it generates can render a resistance to the Holy Spirit especially if what is to be understood also represents a pulling down of a stronghold that was established over generations of tradition and ritualistic conditioning. Brainwashing is common and sometimes it is even a good thing when it is done voluntarily. I am not in the least bit opposed to a clean mind as long as my LORD and SAVIOUR is the one doing all the washing. Alas, in Churchly Vanity, all too often the clergy lets the pastor do most of the "brainwashing" for them to the exclusion of the Holy Spirit. The old adage "absolute power corrupts absolutely" applies to most (if not all) registered churches functioning in these last days. The "pass the buck" mentality devised to assist the congregation to better appreciate "Pastor Tidy-bowel" labours and keep it in the plate can be quite resourceful to say the least. Howbeit, guilt tripping and mind control have limits among those who are better prepared in the Word and in the knowledge of the LORD. The war on deception is endless. Where one leaves off, the other must also pick up and carry the torch. The biblical race is a marathon. It isn't only about speed. It's about concord in the Body of Christ.

The goal is Salvation in JESUS and to accomplish this one must also put away all the lies. Putting away lies is not nearly as easy as some would think. An actual lie is the deliberate application of a falsehood characterized by the intent to deceive. To prove that one is lying is to prove intent. A manifest multitude of disinformation can be generated quite easily and innocently in a sincere effort to persuade another to believe a lie without actually lying; but be rest assured, though no intent may have existed with the sincere, but sincerely mistaken soul perpetrating the lie, a deceitful spirit certainly generated the original lie. Through vain traditions, commandments of men, and ritualism, lies are kept alive much like bad genetics are passed on through the flesh; hence it is often the same with generational spirits... These are passed on by and through the flesh. Knowing this, it should then be considerably easier to understand why someone's intent is hard to prove and also why proving that someone did indeed lie isn't so easy after all. There is certainly a difference between promoting a lie and generating a lie but the end result is the same. Pastors promote lies. However sincere they may be, they are also often sincerely mistaken. If they knew of a truth that they were lying, they would stop and repent because they are generally sincere people.

Most pastors, in my opinion, do not willfully deceive others. They are frequently driven to promote lies by their zeal for the truth because a gold ring through their noses leads them to set forth the doctrines that produce the most money in the interests of the church and all that their superiors tell them is good. They are, in effect, towing the party line, often with little to no knowledge of what they do. They teach the sheep to obey "good government" as well as "bad government". They teach the sheep that no matter who is in power that they are there only because GOD put them there and that the assembly must also obey the rulers of darkness indiscriminately. But is this what the Holy Bible actually teaches? Are we also to obey the rulers of the darkness of this world as readily as we are to obey them that have the rule over us indeed? I should think not. I am not of the persuasion that the LORD GOD is really so hard-hearted toward His own people that they must also obey and do all that the sodomites, catamites, and lesbians tell them to do. No, we are not required of GOD to obey anyone who tells us to do anything contrary to His Word.

A free country will respect this right to liberty in the LORD a fascist country will not. It is the love of money that is the root of all evil and therefore a man cannot serve both GOD and mammon. Nonetheless it is the love of money that usually dictates church policy and its board of directors. For as valuable as money may be toward the promotion of any good and worthy cause, one single soul is still astronomically more precious in the Sight of GOD than all the money generated from the day that man was first created. Martin Luther knew this was the case and despised indulgences, openly disobeying the church "authorities" in power during his day. Clearly, Martin Luther was only beginning to come out of Babylon and he had no idea how blanketed he was under the cloak of the rulers of the darkness of this world until he first dared to look beyond that black velvet veil of the ruling class elites. That said, if it were not for his daring exploits we might all still be behind that iron curtain of the Roman Papacy and ruled by pontiffs selling indulgences in the name of the Pope. Instead, it is another Caesar who sells the various licenses and indulgences and practically all the churches, including the protestant daughters of Babylon, are registered in his name. There is no honour among thieves and whores. No matter what denominational name any church might lend claim to, sin is still sin. We were commanded of Christ Jesus to render unto GOD the things that are GOD's and we are not commanded of Christ Jesus to render unto Caesar those things that belong to our LORD and SAVIOUR. People frequently seem to forget that marriage is an institution of GOD; but the alleged "powers that be", tucked away in their private dens, have made it into the merchandise of thieves and liars by means of paper writs and licenses! JESUS said that in the beginning it was not so. As GOD is my Witness, I know that these things are true. Do you?

What most needs to be stated with respect to the erroneous rendering of “Thayer’s and Smith’s Bible Dictionary plus others, being keyed to the large Kittel”, or rather, the Nazi white supremacist’s Theological Dictionary of the New Testament regarding the word mia, is that the general usage of “someone” cannot logically be defined as “only one” if the word mia is to uphold any veracity or sound meaning among the remaining scriptures bearing the same word. One can only conclude that one of these definitions is in fact, false. Given the remainder of those scriptures using mia that were not translated into English as “one” further verifies that mia cannot mean “only one”, but “someone” in general. If this should be the case, and I respectfully submit that it is, the sense of this usage, even as the Modern English uses “one” in reference to a person, or someone in general, but no one in particular, likewise allows for a plurality of “ones” to answer to the description of one. To be sure, one cannot possibly state with precision, how many “one” might be when one declares that one might agree with this statement; for in this respect, “one” might be one or more, especially if every “someone” allowed for in the context of “one” agrees in one — they are one. I am not trying to play word games here, but I am trying to convey the concept of mia being used of one in the English translations of the scriptures. The word mia (miva) does not equate to the word monos (movnoß).

To portray mia as being both “only one” and anyone would be irreconcilable; so it would seem that through the subtle craft of Gerhard Kittel and company, a more agreeable term was found to fit the false rendering of “only one”. Interestingly, the AKJV BIBLE never defines mia this way, but Thayer’s and Smith’s work evidently does. Here we see the putrid flux finally rise to the surface as these two men make their allegiance with Rudolph and Gerhard Kittel, Paul Althaus, and Emmanuel Hirsch — all of them unrepentant Nazis. One might ask, “What do these men have in common?” The obvious answer would be Herr Hitler; but the not-so-obvious answer is even more horrific than what one might first assume. These men were all the humplemänner of those two sons of Belial, none other than Westcott and Hort.
I referred to these two apostates earlier in this chapter, mentioning that one of them was a Darwinist. I would urge the reader to research the histories of these heretical men and learn precisely what their proclivities were concerning their views about the Textus Receptus, the Sola Scriptura, Darwinist evolution, necromancy, their regard for the worship of Mary, their disregard for the deity of Christ and all the rest of their abominable views. For if you stand with these men, you stand with a power far more nefarious than any mortal who ever lived on the face of the earth. Alas, Wescott and Hort converted the already corrupted Latin Vulgate back into Greek and Hebrew to declare it the “true” Septuagint, and later gave the world their ‘revised edition’ of the Holy Bible, the ASV, from which sprang forth the NIV translation and the New World translation, among several other filthy perversions.

Reason dictates that only one word can literally mean "only one" precisely, in order for it to be true by definition. Indubitably, that word is monos. Alas, it has been reduced to the Modern English to mean “only” in the Nazi based lexicons. Yet, the word heis is the same word used in the Ancient Greek in reference to the Oneness of the Almighty whereas “monos” is a word that defines both monogamy and monotheism due to its exclusive nature. I am quite inclined to think there are some disciples of hubris who desire to see the words “monos gunaikos” written in their New Age Interlinear Bibles because this is the only way possible to make the scripture strictly read, “only one wife”. Notice however, that the word heis also means "some" (or “some of one”) in some cases, as mia is used in reference to someone but to no one in specific. So even heis is then more specifically used, and more specifically refers to “one” numerically. This is very important to understand because if one is taught that both heis and mia mean precisely the same thing, one is also being taught a falsehood. Friend, the Classical Greek is not so ambiguous.

Do I now throw up my hands and fall upon my sword simply because I disagree with the novice interpreters of mia who would say that mia is the exact same word as monos, protos, and/or heis? I think not. No, mia may well be used of heis, monos, or protos but this does not make it the same word as monos, protos, or heis by any means. As in the English or, as in any other number of languages, overlaps and common denominators in definitions do exist; but mia does not literally mean "only one". I respectfully submit that the Thayer’s and Smith’s versions are in fact erroneous because these publications do not accurately define the word mia.

Again, one reads how there is an overlap in the meanings and various translations (a “relationship”, if you will) of the words mia and protos, the word mia being used of protos, the "pro" part of the word meaning literally, “first”. Likewise, I readily acknowledge correlation between the words mia, heis, protos, and monos, but in nowise do I even remotely suggest that these words all mean one and the same thing; but I would warn the reader that there are some who suggest that they do. There are certainly overlaps in definition, but none of these words means precisely the same thing. To state that mia is simply the feminine genitive of heis is simply oversimplification; yet, at the same time, mia must share some stake with heis as some relationship between the terms “some” and “someone” most certainly exists. For whatever reason, there exists then some vague obscurity about the word mia which was either intentionally or otherwise attributed to the English definition of this word. To be true, I find the measure of credence I am prepared to grant Thayer and Smith in reflection of their obvious reliance on those questionable works of dedicated Nazi, Gerhard Kittel, who was given charge of propagandizing our biblical reference material, quite limited indeed. Mama mia! What a mess!

Once Upon a Marriage: Beyond the Monogamy Myth© (pages 171-172)

I'm still on it and I've been sharing it in places, spreading the word as it were. I'm also getting responses but not many of them positive. Here is an example of a few rebuttles I've addressed in one forum:

You strike me as a well-versed man in the Word of GOD, intelligent, and well read. I once believed the same way as you, but there came a time when I came to believe everything written in the Holy Bible is the truth; so I had to surrender completely to the Word of GOD instead of partial truth. At the risk of repeating myself I would just like to say that even being 90% right is still wrong. I think that it is such a shame when people have so much right but still cling to strongholds that are directly contrary to GOD’s Holy Word. I have little doubt that you are not far from the Kingdom. So I pray that JESUS, the only wise GOD, opens your eyes to the full Bible truth about marriage.

False doctrine will never hold up to the Word of truth. No fornicator or adulterer shall inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9,10). Since a polygamist is an adulterer, he cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Friend, a polygamist per se is only an “adulterer” if he is an adulterer who practices what the world calls polygamy; but if you are trying to ‘spiritualize’ this then so-called “monogamists” are also adulterers. Many of these also married before they ever settled with another spouse. Whoremongers are adulterers. Whores are adulteresses. And those who embrace lies such as the “only one wife” lie are also adulterers and adulteresses because they have made an Idol out of a lie. There are also women who practice polygamy and they are not adulterers, neither can they be adulterers because they are not men. This is what I mean when I refer to bigotry, prejudice, and partial truth. I want to ask you to please stop referring to my work in this light. I do not support or endorse what the world calls polygamy. I already know what the world calls polygamy is wrong and I have stated this numerous times. To call godly marriage polygamy is as erroneous as calling godly marriage adultery or fornication; but what the LORD GOD called “two wives” let not man put asunder. GOD never called this “polygamy” so why should you?

From the beginning HE made them male and female. One bride for one husbandman.

Yes, of course this is true, but please do not presume to think that this means that GOD would have never given Adam another wife. We should not deal presumptuously with the scripture, so the argument is moot because neither of us can read GOD’s mind or presume what GOD had intended for Adam or Eve had they not transgressed. I’m quite sure that it is no longer GOD’s intention for all of us to romp around naked with animals anymore either. So clearly, not all of what was originally intended for man from the beginning still applies to man today; but what GOD calls marriage is something that should not be cast aside lightly.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

If this scripture is literally true (and I certainly believe it is) it would also explain why so many husbands with wives (plural) in the Holy Bible were not consumed, but were blessed, and did prosper, and waxed mighty in the lord. Men like Abijah, men like Gideon, men like Jehoiada, and many others among them. Remember: GOD is changeless. So what GOD called adultery from the beginning is indeed still adultery today. (See Strong’s Concordance #05003)

Men having more than one wife commit adultery. Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Men having only one wife commit adultery even more frequently. What did GOD call adultery? GOD didn’t call “many wives” adultery. GOD didn’t call “two wives” adultery. GOD didn’t call fourteen wives adultery. When is marriage adultery? I can tell you: When David received the wives (plural) into his bosom from the Hand of GOD, the scripture never once calls this adultery; but when David married another man’s wife he was guilty of adultery. JESUS, the Changeless One, says that this is adultery. To marry another man’s wife is to commit adultery. None of the patriarchs (fathers) ever had to repent of having wives (plural) in the Holy Bible and no one in the New Testament was ever told to repent of having more than one wife.

Galatians 5:9 A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Indeed. That is precisely why it is so important to rightly divide the word of truth, instead of jumping to conclusions. The Changeless One decreed that men and women who were guilty of adultery were to be stoned to death. They should have stoned Moses to death if having more than one wife was adultery. David should have been stoned to death as soon as GOD gave his master’s wives into his bosom. Gideon should have been stoned to death because the scripture says he had many wives. Abijah and Jehoiada and many others should have been stoned to death also, if having more than one wife was adultery.

1 Corinthians 7:2 warns every man to have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

Now drop down to verse 6: But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

This is not a commandment but rather, a permission granted by Paul, and a very good one considering the present time in which it was first written. In verse one the apostle stated that it was good for a man not to touch a woman. Not all men are called to marry. Not all women should marry either; but each has their proper gift of GOD.

Polygamy is sinful for male or female.

Well I should certainly hope so. I wouldn’t endorse my wives to join to another man and the very idea of a woman having more than one husband is preposterous! And the very thought of sexual relations with a member of the same gender is repugnant to me. This, sir, is what the world today calls POLYGAMY. Use a non-biblical term and there is no telling where it will lead.

Women married to the same husband do not each have their own husbands.

Indeed. If they say that they each have their own husbands (plural) then they’re lying because a woman can have only one husband; for she is bound to the law of her husband until he dies. (Romans 7:1-3)

They have a shared husband. This is unbiblical..

Now that is a false statement. The Holy Bible is rich in examples of women sharing their own husband with other women. How can a man like you, so learned in the scripture flat-out declare such a falsehood? Is this a selective memory on your part? Do you only recall rote memorization taught to you by your church? There are DOZENS of Biblical examples of one husband being shared with more than one wife! The Holy Bible is ripe with examples like this. How can you say it’s “unbiblical” when it’s found in so many places in the Holy Bible? REMEMBER, A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Polygamy was never the plan of GOD for Abraham or any other Old Testament polygamist.

Abraham wasn’t a polygamist. Where in the Holy Bible does it say that Abraham was a polygamist? Or, for that matter, where in the Holy Bible does it say that ANYONE was a polygamist? Why do you use the devil’s language against my work? Why can you not stick with what THUS SAITH THE LORD? Even because the scriptures that you produce addressing godless heresies are not applicable to my work! If my words are heresy, the Holy Word of GOD should be sufficient to refute them. Yet you stray from the truth again!

Such a lifestyle caused jealousy, strife, and trouble. Remember Hagar? She was expelled from Abraham's house (Genesis 16:4; 21:9-11).

Well do I remember Hagar who was given into the bosom of Abram by his contemptuous wife, Sari, who, not unlike that deceitful woman, Rebecca, evidently thought she would facilitate the process by helping a “needy” God; But Abram made the same grievous error that Adam made and hearkened unto the voice of his wife and that is where the problem began. Once the wheels were set in motion, Abraham had to keep listening to what his wife told him. This should sound familiar to a few married men who likewise erred.

Remeber the wives of Solomon? They caused great difficulties and turned his heart away from the Lord (1 Kings 11:3,4).

That was because Solomon multiplied wives for silver and gold. Seriously, what need has a man for a thousand wives? But sleazy Solomon’s father did no such thing and all that King David did (including marrying wives plural) was RIGHT IN THE EYES OF THE LORD (saving only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite) says the Scripture. (See: 1 Kings 15:5). Solomon was a glorified pimp and a drunkard. He turned marriage into a business racket and married the Pharaoh’s daughter for prosperity and personal gain! This is idolatry!

Polygamy in the Old Testament strongly shows us the wisdom of God's plan for one wife and the foolishness of man's way of additional wives.

Polygamy (so-called) in the Old Testament consisted of whoredom just as it does today. Remember: GOD is changeless; but GOD never once came against a man for having more than one wife and the reason for this is because... HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE ISN’T POLYGAMY!!! Call it what you will, call it Biblical Bigamy if you like, but please don’t call godly marriage Polygamy. It is not a sin to have wives (plural).

God set the record straith at Calvary. Since God made man, He knows the best plan for man's marriage and home.

GOD set the record straight from the beginning. Marriage is ONE FLESH every time that it happens. He didn’t invent any new laws or change any existing law to do this. Marriage is the same as it ever was from the beginning. It was Adam who insisted on “only one” wife and look where it got him! GOD could have easily made Adam a better wife if Adam didn’t follow the after the leadership of Eve and commit the same transgression she had already committed. Jesus said:

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (Matthew 5:17, 18)

Marriage, between a man and a woman, has always been what GOD called it. If GOD called it TWO WIVES from the beginning then that is precisely what it is called. Furthermore “two wives” is written in GOD’s moral law leaving specific instructions on how a man must govern his wives plural. (Deuteronomy 21:15) Think of it. This was the very same law in which the Changeless One commanded that adulterers be stoned to death! Evidently, having what the LORD GOD called “two wives” is NOT ADULTERY! To put words in GOD’s mouth is to call GOD a liar. Sir, this is APOSTASY!

I Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

Okay, let the deacons be the husbands of one wife. Are all apostles? Are all deacons? Are all bishops? But to say that Abraham was not the husband of one wife is erroneous. Or to say that Paul was not the husband of one wife must be equally erroneous. Or to say that any man having at least one wife is not the husband of one wife is false! But the words you are reaching for are not found in the HOLY BIBLE. You seek monos gunaikos. It isn’t there. Mias refers to a collective plurality in union. It can refer to one or more in one.

Titus 1:5 For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

This is the true example of full Bible truth marriage.

Amen. I suggest you read these words carefully and refrain from adding to the scripture what is not written in the volume of the book! Let’s examine them carefully, shall we?

Titus 1:6 If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

Yes. Blameless! The Accuser always blames the blameless, but Abijah was the husband of one wife and prospered in the LORD despite the accusations of the enemy. Abijah also had many wives, plural. King David was also the husband of one wife and he too, had many wives, plural; but King David was to be blamed. King David committed adultery. Q: Because he had many wives also? A: No, but because he had married another man’s wife! JESUS called this adultery. Marrying another man’s wife is adultery. Although King David was indeed the husband of one wife and also the husband of many, he was to be blamed; for he had taken another man’s wife in marriage. I believe the words you are reaching for here are “only one wife” and they are just not there. Now that is the full Bible truth about marriage. “Only” is found at least 252 times in the scripture but this is not one of them.

Titus 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not self willed, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
All through we see one issue coming up that a minister must be the husband of only one wife.

There! You did it... Evidently, you wanted it so badly that you put words in GOD’s mouth. You added to the scripture what is not written in His Word. This is a very self willed thing to do and the mark of a desperate man. You said a minister of GOD must be the “husband of only one wife” where the scripture says NO SUCH THING. Do you believe it is a light thing to add to the scripture what is not written in the volume of the book? REPENT!

You say:

That does not mean one at a time and it does not mean that polygamy is acceptable in the Church membership. The issue is divorce and remarriage. The Church membership must follow the EXAMPLE of the ministry. What is good for the goose is indeed good for the gander.

HERESY! If indeed “what is good for the goose is good for the gander” pertains to GOD’s people then men in the assembly should be wearing dresses and letting their hair grow long. This anti-biblical (anti-Christ) “silly goose” statement is a theme song of Neo-feminist misandrists; but it wouldn’t surprise me that this is considered church doctrine by many.

1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind…."

Those who practice it will not inherit the kingdom of heaven, i.e. they will not be saved.

Indeed. And those who teach such things as “what is good for the goose is good for the gander” to liken it to godly marriage are among those described in 1 Corinthians 6:9.

Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers
and adulterers God will judge."
Amen. Make no mistake about it either.

In the honorable state of marriage to one spouse and one flesh, we find what is pleasing to God. Adultery is dishonorable and worthy of God's judgment. It can cost you your soul. Those in the Old Testament who were caught engaging in adultery were punishable by death.

The honourable state of marriage of wives to one husband only is certainly pleasing to GOD. (Romans 7:1-3) Adultery is certainly dishonourable and worthy of GOD’s judgment. Have you ever wondered why Gideon was not stoned for adultery even though he had many wives? Why wasn’t Moses (the “law giver”) stoned for committing adultery for having more than one wife? Or Jehoiada, or Elkanah, the Prophet Samuel’s father, stoned for having committed adultery because they had wives plural? Why did the Changeless One not come against these men instead of blessing them, sustaining them, and commending them? A: Because though they were all the husbands of one wife and wives plural, they were not adulterers. They did not marry other men’s wives.

There are those who will be saved who are not qualified for the ministry. Those that live in adultery will not be saved. Also consider that of those qualified for the ministry only a few will actually be chosen by God. It is God who calls men to preach, not families or organizations. And men that preach the gospel adhere to true Bible teaching.

JESUS said that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob would see the Kingdom of heaven. Only one of these was the husband of “only one wife” at best; but the children of the Kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness. Evidently, by your own doctrine, none of these were polygamists or adulterers, but these also had wives plural. (Matthew 8:11-12) Every blood bought, born again believer is a minister of GOD after a fashion; for they are the children of GOD, kings and priests, from the greatest to the least. Everyone in the body of Christ has a commission and a calling in the LORD. Only those self-right pontificators who love not the truth and seek after their own selfish ends covet the pre-eminence over the people of GOD and are drunk on power. Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures. This same sort of self-right thinking culminated in the establishment of the Roman Catholic Church.

1 Timothy 3:2 requires that each of the bishops (or elders) in the Church must be "the husband of one wife." Elders are examples to all the members of the flock (1 Peter 5:3). A corrupt leader may corrupt the whole church (1 Corinthians 6:1,6).

And so it is that “we” find corruption among so-called church leaders, and those that call themselves “apostolic”, even as the Roman Catholic Church did also. In every example that you have given, “the husband of one wife” is not once translated as “the husband of only one wife”; but your interpretation is false because it does not line up with the rest of the word of truth and GOD’s moral law does not change. In every case where the word “mias” translated into the English as “one” it means “one or more in one”, the universal collective referring to “union” and not so much to a numerical limitation; but if you would exercise so much liberty as to say “only” then I am likewise at liberty to say so much the more. For it is better to interpret this as a reference to “at least one”, seeing how that the fathers, who were indeed each the husband of one wife, were likewise the husbands of wives. For which of the fathers was stoned to death for having committed the sinful act of adultery inasmuch as he was the husband of many wives? Or which of the fathers was stoned to death because he was the husband of two wives? Or which of the fathers was stoned to death for being an adulterer because he was the husband of fourteen wives?

A polygamist can no more serve as a leader in the church than can a murderer or a drunkard.

Agreed! And what woman can pastor a church or have authority over any in the assembly if she be an adulterous whore? Know ye not also that this unholy word, “polygamy” means “wife of many husbands”? Yet this is the word of a devil, who says that what GOD called “two wives” is polygamy or adultery. GOD said no such thing.
1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

Amen. And it was by the wisdom of the world that the world called it polygamy because they knew not GOD; nor did they know what the LORD GOD called wives of one man!

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise;

HALLELUJAH!!!

and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
AMEN!

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

YEA, even the very things which are despised of this world hath GOD chosen! The world loves its own but the world despises what the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY called the husband of two wives, and the world is contemptuous of what the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY called the husband of many wives, and the world does hate the man who is called the husband of fourteen wives! But GOD hath chosen those things also to bring to nought the things that are, even that which the world calls POLYGAMY! For GOD called it “many wives” and GOD cannot lie. Think not that GOD changed His moral law concerning marriage; but what GOD called adultery from the beginning is still adultery today! What GOD called marriage from the beginning is still marriage today! Alas, there are none so blind as those who will not see and none so deaf as those who will not hear. So it is with those who love a lie.

A deacon (a young preacher), an elder, or a bishop; all must be the husband of only one wife.

Says you; but that is not what the Holy Bible says, and adding to the scripture what is not written in the volume of the book is certainly not from above. Yet all who are bishops, elders, and even old deacons and old preachers like Paul ought to be the husbands of at least one wife; for how can a man rule his own house if he has no house to call his own?

So if a man has a living ex-wife and has re-married; he is disqualified from the ministry.

Says you; but my Bible says otherwise. This “re-marriage” word is yet another word not found in the Holy Bible and the world would define the scripture with New Age terminology to deviate from the word of truth. Did GOD disqualify Himself from the ministry also? GOD forbid! Yet GOD Himself said long before any Christian breathed upon the earth that He was married. (Jeremiah 3:14) GOD is going to RE-MARRY!

Also if his wife and children are not in subjection to him, then he is disqualified from being a pastor.

But the word says, If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly. (Titus 1:6) And the word says nothing about disqualifying a pastor who suffers from a rebellious and unruly family turned against him by the enemy. Is it not written that a man’s foes shall be those of his own household? Rather, these are merely recommendations and they are good recommendations; but they are not the law. Oh, how the enemy of truth would love such a law that says that a pastor must step down if his family turns against him! Nearly every pastor on the planet would have to resign from his station.

If he has multiple wives he needs salvation.

All pimps need salvation; but what GOD has called “two wives” let not man put asunder.

The New Testament warns that marriage to another partner while the first partner is still living is adultery (Romans 7:1-3).

Romans 7:1-3 says no such thing. Read it as it is written. The New Testament warns that the WIFE who marries another man is living in adultery. To generalize this scripture in a fashion that suits the metro-sexual “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander” doctrine is blatant contempt for the word of truth. It is Satanic. Here is precisely what the scripture says concerning this matter:

Romans 7

1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

No fornicator or adulterer shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Amen. No liar will inherit the Kingdom of GOD either. BE NOT DECEIVED! What is good for the goose is NOT ALWAYS good for the gander! BE NOT DECEIVED! There is a unisex, gender-egalitarian, spirit of confusion actively at work in the churches in these last days! BEWARE and BE NOT DECEIVED! To bear false witness is to lie! It is sin!

(1 Corinthians 6:9, 10).

Says: 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

That word, “polygamy” is not found in these verses. Nor should it be. GOD is not vague.

Polygamy is adultery on a permanent basis.

By definition, “polygamy” per se is whoredom and confusion, a word cleverly invented by the spirit of Babylon; but what GOD has called “many wives” let not man put asunder. GOD never once condemned, chastised, punished, admonished, or spoke against any man ever in the Holy Bible for having more than one wife! Why do you suppose this is the case? GOD never once declared this practice to be sinful, or ungodly, or unholy, or unrighteous! Rather this condemnation is from self-right deceivers desiring control and manipulation of the LORD’s people, passing themselves off as “holy” while inwardly, they secretly desire to lord it over others in the assembly and secretly covet the pre-eminence over the assembly. (3 John 1:9) It is not a sin for a man to have more than one wife.

Polygamy is adultery. Adulterers will not inherit God's kingdom. They will be judged by God. Adulterers are guilty of practicing sin. Our society today is steeped in sexual sins including adultery. The gospel has the power to change them if they will obey it.

You will not find the word “polygamy” in the Holy Bible. Polygamy can literally mean many marriages. Many marriages can be sinful. Many marriages can be good. Polygamy is a word used to incite division and to cause GOD’s people to deviate from the word of truth. There was a time I was nearly ‘roped in’ by this New Age term, but GOD saw fit to show me that His people are wise to stick with what thus saith the LORD and set aside worldly terminology designed by the enemy of truth to generate confusion among His people. You can scream “polygamy” ‘til you are blue in the face, but I will have none of it. Such vulgar and base terminology is the invention of the deceiver. The bigoted and the prejudiced frequently stoop to generalizations. GOD called it “many wives” and GOD does not lie. Call it what GOD called it or don’t call it anything at all. I will address the rest of these erroneous communications at a later time.

GOD BLESS you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 1rst. 2010

Continuing...

a•dul•ter•ate [ ə dúltə ràyt ] make something impure: to make something less pure by adding inferior or unsuitable elements or substances to it impure: made less pure

All the repetition in the world will not change what the LORD GOD called adultery. All the New World Dictionaries, all the chemical descriptions, all the social engineers that ever lived upon the face of the earth... Will never change what the LORD GOD never once called adultery either. No matter how much dirt and pig slop anyone throws at godly marriage it cannot change His holy and moral law. What GOD called "many wives" of one man remains unto this day what the LORD GOD called it even from the beginning and all of GENESIS is the beginning. Every time a man and a woman join in the flesh they twain become one flesh and they do marry. Heaven and earth must both pass away before any of this will ever change. GOD’s moral law still stands and is fulfilled in Christ. The self willed man will conjure up a doctrine that he believes supports his fabrications, but the true light will always expose the blemishes and faults found therein. The true light is the Living Word and although no flesh might quote the Scripture so eloquently as the great deceiver, the true test of truth is still the unmitigated word of GOD. Conjecture and fabrication cannot surpass what thus saith the LORD and the LORD GOD did indeed call it "many wives". He, the LORD, even the GOD of Israel, never once referred to these as women of ill repute or as whores, or as prostitutes, or as adulteresses. Never, do you find such things written about what the LORD GOD called "two wives", "many wives", or even "fourteen wives". If GOD called them the wives of one man and we know that the scripture cannot be broken, by what spirit does a man deign to correct the WORD of the LORD to call it something else? GOD never called this polygamy or adultery.

And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children. (1 Samuel:2)

Deuteronomy 5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.

AMEN. But GOD called them wives and not adulteresses.

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Amen. But GOD called them wives and a wife is no adulteress.

Acts 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

But GOD called them wives and not once did He ever call them fornicators.

"The despisers of full Bible truth readily deny that GOD was married before there were any Christians upon the earth. They follow mainstream tenants and doctrines that serve the world and they cater to Babylonian doctrines and the carnal commandments of men."

This is a good quotation and the claim contained therein is easily supported by history.

Jeremiah 3

14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: 15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Amen. So it is with all those who add to the Word of GOD those things that are not written in His Holy Word and change the truth of GOD into a lie. (Romans 1:25)

"Marvel not that the world despises the man who has more than one wife or that his friends are few. Even his brethren are contemptuous of him and all the women of the world hate him." *

* It should be fair to point out here that he had quoted my words above from another conversation but didn't have much to say against them.

That is a good quotation. Men and women both love the pleasures of the flesh and things sensual, but rarely do they commit themselves to one another for life but for their own selfish lusts do they marry without commitment and for selfish gain and filthy lucre. They only deceive themselves and those around them and are ensnared in the devil’s game. GOD suffered men to have wives plural because GOD understood the nature of the flesh; yet men and women still continue in adultery and fornication even though the LORD's commandments are not grievous and His burden light. So also the world despises what the LORD GOD called "two wives" and "many wives" because marriage is honourable in all and when a virgin marry she hath not sinned. The world does not honour the things of GOD but takes pleasure in those who commit abomination and fornication. The world despises what GOD called the wives of one man and openly condemns the thing that is good in the Eyes of the Lord. (1 Kings 15:5) The world loves its own and hates what the LORD GOD called "many wives" of one man. This truth is not so easily refuted.

Judges 8

30 And Gideon had threescore and ten sons of his body begotten: for he had many wives.

I have heard so many excuses from those who violate the Word of God, but I can find no where in the Bible where God ever accepted an excuse.

There is always an explanation (whether true or false) but there is no excuse for rejecting what is written in the Holy Bible. The world loves its own but GOD’s word is true.

Romans 8

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Continuing in the Book of Judges...

31 And his concubine that was in Shechem, she also bare him a son, whose name he called Abimelech.

32 And Gideon the son of Joash died in a good old age, and was buried in the sepulchre of Joash his father, in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.

33 And it came to pass, as soon as Gideon was dead, that the children of Israel turned again, and went a whoring after Baalim, and made Baalberith their god.

34 And the children of Israel remembered not the LORD their God, who had delivered them out of the hands of all their enemies on every side:

35 Neither shewed they kindness to the house of Jerubbaal, namely, Gideon, according to all the goodness which he had shewed unto Israel.

But GOD blessed Gideon and kept him, and sustained him, a man highly exalted of GOD, and not regarded of the world. No, the world shows no kindness to men like Gideon; but GOD delivered Gideon from the world and his enemies, and though the world did what each man thought was right in his own eyes, Gideon yet feared the LORD. Gideon, a man of no less than forty sons and many wives, lived to a ripe, old age and died with honour. But GOD called them "many wives" and GOD never once told Gideon to repent of it. Are we to say that GOD “winked” at this?

A man's first wife is his rightful wife unless she was already the rightful wife of another man when he married her.

Well-worded. An adulterous polygamist is also a polygamist who commits adultery. An adulterous monogamist is a monogamist who commits adultery. Such secular terminology is fruitless because it does not serve the truth but only new age doctrines, traditions and commandments of men. GOD did not resort to using such base and vulgar language, but GOD plainly called it what it was, leaving no room for ambiguity or doubtful disputations and over-generalizations. What determines what is “rightful”? Webster’s Dictionary? Nay, but the Scripture and the Word of GOD determines this thing. GOD never called marriage polygamy; but man, in his own carnal wisdom, decided that he could improve upon this.

It is written:

Matthew 19

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

A man's wife is she who is his wife indeed. Not every man who marries takes a wife in marriage. Marriage can be fornication. Marriage can be adultery. "...whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery". When a man marries another man's wife he commits adultery and anyone who commits adultery also commits fornication.

The first wife a man marries is his only Scriptural wife. All others are simply women living with him in adultery (Romans 7:1-3).

Yes, that is why Jacob and Abraham and Moses never made it to the Kingdom - They all had more than one wife. Amen? HOGWASH! What if the first wife a man marries happens to be another man’s wife? Does this make her his “rightful wife”? I think not. The word “rightful” isn’t even found once in the Holy Bible. Should we be dividing the word of GOD with secularist terminology? Doesn’t the scripture define itself by itself? Does it need outside “help” from Webster in order to be understood? Of course not! The Holy Spirit opens the Scripture to the reader when the reader sincerely desires to learn the things of GOD. The Neo-feminist misandrists, gender egalitarians, and the “metro” people of this world cannot rightly divide the word of truth. These all have their ideas about what is “rightful” and what rights are all about; but GOD tells us what is LAWFUL. It is lawful for a man to have “wives” plural in GOD’s moral law. (Deuteronomy 21:15)

Again, ROMANS 7: 1-3 says:

Romans 7

1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

The law has dominion over who? The man. Amen. The law hath dominion over that man all the days of his life. Amen.

2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.

I know who my Husbandman is. He sure isn't my wife/woman and He isn't dead either. He is my one and only. He (not she) is my LORD and KING. I do not worship the bride of Christ as some presume to do. Neither am I jealous over my LORD as some suggest I ought to be. Likewise no wife should be jealous over her husband in the Husbandman, but rather she should rejoice when her husband takes another into the fold, even as heaven rejoices!

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

"... she shall be called an adulteress" Why?

Because her husband liveth! Yet she has married another. Now pay close attention here... "...though she be married to another man". So while her husband yet lives (whether or not he puts her away) and she joins herself to another man, she shall NOT be called a wife, but she shall be called...??? Amen. She shall be called an adulteress. This is the meaning of adultery: When a man marries another man's wife this is adultery. After that she is no more a wife but an adulteress and he is an adulterer. Yet she is free from the law of her "rightful" (GOD calls it “lawful”) husband (let us not confuse her husband for the adulterer) if her husband die.

The Lord Jesus only knows how many these days are only wishing their "former spouse" would die; but "if a virgin marry she hath not sinned!" Now it really shouldn't be too hard to reconcile what a "rightful" wife is and I also realize that there are many spirits at work attempting to frustrate the grace of GOD; but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. For the hardness of heart did GOD grant divorcement and Moses never put words in GOD's Mouth: "Except it be for fornication" (Matthew 19:9) said the Son of GOD and he wasn't lying either. The word says "if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned." I should think that by the grace of GOD this should be the case. Put it together. Not all men marry wives, but most men do indeed marry. Even so, JESUS said to go and sin no more! Marriage can indeed be sinful; but what the LORD GOD called "two wives" or "many wives" of one man is not adultery. If it were so He would have told us. GOD does not deal in vagaries. The true light does not keep us in the dark.

The problem people have with proving that having what GOD called "two wives" of one man (for example) is sin, or adultery, is that there is no scriptural support for it. GOD never outright condemns it in His Holy Word, as he does all sin. The scripture does not literally state that having "two wives" is a sin or even adultery. Now the Scripture plainly defines what the act of adultery is and the Scripture plainly describes pre-meditated adultery; but the Scripture never declares that a man with more than one wife is an adulterer. There is a good reason for this: It isn't adultery and GOD never called it this.

In order to genuinely repent, he must put away all adulterous women except his first rightful wife.

Indeed. All adulterous women must go! Now that includes even the once upon a time "wife of youth" who commits adultery and dealeth treacherously. It does not matter if she is the mother of your children. Put that writ in her hand and send her out of your house and tell that adulteress to "go and sin no more"! (Keep your children as this is biblical.) Remember men, this is an act of mercy! Under the law, her and her lover would be stoned to death! If she married (that means joined in the flesh with) another man, she is no longer called a wife but she shall be called an adulteress. She's not your wife anymore! Sorry. Though she is bound to your law, how long shalt thou suffer whoredom and keep the unbeliever in chains? Let her go! GOD has called us to peace! GOD gave you the authority to set her free. Harden not your heart but set that adulteress free! The husband must put away ALL (not some) adulterous women and no adulteress is anyone's wife even if she has an husband somewhere... For all you may know, he may have put her away for good and godly reason (fornication). No marriage license will ever convince GOD that what you have with her is honourable if she is an adulteress, so get rid of her and repent! If she is an adulteress she is not your "rightful” (lawful) wife, but an imposter, a liar, and a cheat.

There are three kinds of lawful marriage left to a man: 1) The marriage of a man to a widow 2) The marriage of a man to a lawfully loosed woman 3) The marriage of a man to a virgin. That is the law. It is GOD’s moral law. GOD did not change His moral law.

God made them MALE and FEMALE from the beginning.

Amen. He did. The Holy Bible says so.

God made one wife, Eve, for Adam (Genesis 2:22).

There is no disputing that the first woman was one woman. Eve was the mother of all living. This is all that was required for that ordinance of GOD to be established and GOD does all things in His own time: One man and one woman. When the twain join in the flesh they do verily marry. The ordinance holds true every time it happens, no matter with whom it happens, or how often it happens. They do verily marry in the flesh.

God's plan since creation has been that one male and one female, "the twain" (or two), become "one flesh" (Matthew 19:4-6).

Amen. Neither was any commandment given of GOD that a man must marry “only one” wife or GOD would have condemned all the fathers who married wives plural.

From the beginning, God never intended for men to put away their wives or to marry additional wives. Men began these practices because they rejected God's plan out of the hardness of their hearts (Matthew 19:8).

Divorcement was granted for hardness of heart. Marriage was an ordinance of GOD and it still is. That is why the twain (male and female) become one flesh every time they join, no matter how many times it happens or with whom. To deny this is to defend whoredom.

During the Old Testament God allowed many practices of the Jews which He never planned nor approved until the record could be set straight at the Cross of Calvary.

GOD did not let His people step blindly into sin. GOD always told His people what sin was. GOD set the record straight from the beginning; but His people would not listen to GOD. The law is good if it is used lawfully and GOD did not condone adultery at any time. Neither did He overlook what He called "two wives" but even gave specific laws that applied to husbands of more than one wife. He blessed families such as these, protected them, fortified them, and kept them. He could not possibly have just pretended they were "monogamous unions" because He acknowledged them and gave direction concerning them, yet for all that, not once did GOD call it adultery for a man to have more than one wife. The burden of proof is on the refuter of GOD’s Holy Word. Every single sin that GOD “winked at” was revealed to Israel and “many wives” was not on the list. The refuters of full Bible truth must fabricate evidence not found in the scripture by means of conjecture because there is no “only one wife” law in the Scripture. It could be equally stated by the same line of conjecture used to support the monogamy myth that Adam established this law by default when he refused to let Eve, the adulteress, go her way and die alone. GOD could have easily furnished Adam with another wife but Adam had eyes for Eve only when he should have kept his eyes on GOD and his focus on the words of his Maker; but Adam cared not for his Father’s words; neither was he deceived, but wilfully followed after Eve.

Christians are under GOD'S covenant containing better commandments through Christ (Hebrews 8:6-8), God's original plan of one wife for one husband is enforced.

Where is that written that "one wife for one husband is enforced"? There is no forcing concerning the new covenant. All the forcing was done in the days of the old covenant and the enforcement saved no one. Salvation cannot be forced upon any. That is also why we no longer stone adulterers and adulteresses; but set them free, that they may go and sin no more (we hope). Where once, under the law, such were put away, now they are set free that they might repent of their wickedness and not be accursed for all eternity. Though we are granted a new covenant according to the tender mercies and loving kindnesses of GOD, those who love GOD, know Him, and serve Him, also obey His commandments and His commandments are not grievous. GOD's moral law does not change and the law is still good if it is used lawfully. No my friend, not one jot or tittle shall pass from the LORD GOD's moral law; but it was the old covenant that was at fault and whose fault was that? Verily, it was the fault of adulterous Israel who worshiped idols and beasts and four-footed creatures; for sin then became the strength of the law and the law could therefore save no one; but the bringing in of a better hope was granted to those who repented and obeyed the commandments of GOD faithfully, as did Abraham, the husband of two wives. For by grace ye are saved, through faith!

He must take responsibility for His actions. A man owing alimony before baptism still owes it after baptism.

Amen. GOD doesn't wash away a marriage! Any man owing alimony indeed still owes alimony. But many who do not owe still pay. GOD knows. There is surely a difference between a wife and an harlot; but even Abraham paid alimony. Remember, Hagar and Sarah weren’t the only wives of Abraham either; for Abraham had many wives.
Baptism does not wash away marriage or divorce.

Amen brother, I typed that long before I even read your words. A divorcement is final and there is no lawful returning afterward, says the Word. I agree that Baptism also does not wash away what you call polygamy unless it is a sin. That is why this is such a poor word, this “polygamy”, because it is ambiguously compounded by a multitude of man-made definitions and not once found in scripture. If polygamy is sin, baptism will wash away polygamy. If polygamy is not a sin, baptism will not wash it away. You choose. I do not deal in polygamy. I deal in what the LORD GOD calls marriage and GOD never once called marriage "polygamy". Again, this word is a distraction from the truth.

Who will believe my report? Who brought forth the “only one wife” doctrine?

JESUS CHRIST brought the doctrine of one wife. The God from the beginning!

And Adam brought forth the "only one wife" doctrine when he decided that Eve was the "only one" for him and cast aside his first love, wilfully, not even being deceived or beguiled, yet Eve was in the transgression! Yea, Adam added that extra word to the perfect doctrine of the Almighty One and changed the truth of GOD into a lie! Wherefore he disregarded his Father's Holy Word, and trampled it underfoot to let this woman become his leadership and his authority. Adam followed after Eve’s example, giving place to the Serpent and the deceiver over all! Yet grace prevailed, because that Eve was beguiled and GOD placed her husband as her authority and cast them both out of the garden because that Adam had done this thing and cast aside the commandment of GOD. Adam valued his wife's words above the word of GOD and catered to Eve as though he were Eve’s help meet; for GOD said that "in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" and Adam paid no heed. There are consequences for those who sin wilfully. This has not changed from the beginning. Neither has that which GOD called marriage.

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Amen. And not once did the LORD GOD call it a sin for a man to have more than one wife! What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. (Romans 7:7) There is no only one wife law. To them that are void of understanding, what GOD has called “two wives” appeals only to their lust. They cannot possibly fathom why any man would take on additional wives for any other purpose other than lust because their own thinking is yet carnal. All they know is lust. What shall we say then? Was Paul the husband of one wife? I believe that he was. Whether Paul lived with his wife is a totally separate subject. I believe he was unmarried. Though this may be conjecture on my part this is my belief. What new law, or commandment, did Paul give concerning marriage that was not given to the people of GOD before: The “only one wife” law? My friend, this is no law. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Amen. 1 John 2

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Real Christians have sin in their past but do not live in it in their present. The false-christians have no real power over sin so they wallow in it and try to justify it.

Yea, even as do those who teach lies for truth and deign to put words in GOD's Mouth! Yet, there is no sin that GOD has failed to identify and there is no new law that changed what GOD called "many wives" of one man to "only one wife". Wherefore it is written:

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. 7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

Wherefore the old commandment is made new! GOD's moral law does not change. The covenant of GOD and man is made afresh! GOD never commanded "only one wife" to any man at any time; but it is a sin to add to the scripture what is not written His Word. Not one jot, no, not one tittle shall pass from GOD's moral law until heaven and earth pass. Just adding one little word to GOD's moral law adulterates it. GOD said, "in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die" (Genesis 2:17) "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die (Genesis 3:4) A little word like “not” carries a lot of weight. A little word like “only” can be equally heavy and equally destructive. I trust that you understand the gravity of this statement. Only one is the one and only in every way.
1 Corinthians 6:9

For as many times as you have repeated it this verse holds no power against the Word of GOD. The LORD is not divided against Himself and what GOD called “two wives” let not man put asunder. Godly marriage is not fornication and it is a disgrace to refer to it this way. Godly marriage is not adultery and it is an equal disgrace to call it by this name.

Continuing in 1 John, Chapter Two

8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. 9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

The old commandment was made new; for the commandment of GOD was to love one another and this was no new commandment. (Leviticus 19:18) But the world loves its own and despises what the LORD GOD called wives plural.

12 ¶ All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. 14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. 15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Amen. For two, saith he, shall be one flesh. This holds true every time it happens. This is marriage. Some marriage is fornication. Some is adultery, a specific kind of fornication, and some marriage is honourable. Flee fornication, and touch not the unclean thing! But if a virgin marry she hath not sinned. Friend, it holds true every time.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

This is why it is so important not to add to the word of GOD. Is it any wonder why so many marriages today suffer so much trouble in the churches? Even the pastors seem unable to judge righteous judgment, but do add to the scripture what is not written therein and in doing thus, curse not only themselves but all those who blindly follow their lead. I once followed such false leadership. Now I thank GOD for His deliverance and for hearing me.

Proverbs 30: 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Changing the truth of GOD into a lie is heresy. To say that something is written in the scripture when it is not is to bear false witness. You will never find the words “only one wife” ever written in the Holy Bible; but you will certainly find the words, “two wives” written many times. In each and every book, in each and every chapter of ever book, in each and every verse, GOD never once condemns it. This should provide some clue as to what track I am on. When I lift up this doctrine, it is met with variance by believers that declare that GOD is a liar. When I lift up this holy doctrine, it is met with hatred, wrath, envy, and strife. When I lift up this holy doctrine of the Almighty One, it is also met with seditions, church worshipers (idolaters), and witchcraft. I have had emails threatening my life. I have had drunks phone me and threaten me. Some have even hunted me down and banged upon my door. I have been shunned, persecuted, even taken before magistrates. Why? A: Because it is true doctrine and the world loves its own.

Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Amen. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. (Acts 10:15)

If I put up a website stating that people should be free to live their lives according to what they believe and that all sex is good sex as long as it is consensual, I would doubtlessly receive mass support and approval. I would not do this, but I have stated that when a man touches a woman, joining with her in the flesh, he has indeed married her. This has been met with mass outrage because it is the truth. JESUS said the world loves its own.

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Revelation 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Revelation 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. Revelation 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Why do so many wrestle with the scripture, but remain in false doctrine?

I have often asked myself the same question. Nor do I understand why people add to the scriptures words that are not written in the verses that they pretend to quote. Do they not trust the Word of GOD the way it is written verbatim? These are good scriptures, but all scripture is good. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17) I do not teach fornication. I teach godly marriage and commitment. The only answer I can give to your question is that this is the MYSTERY OF INIQUITY that they must fabricate doctrine that is not even written in the HOLY BIBLE and add to the Word of the LORD; but GOD called it “many wives” and GOD blessed these marriages and protected them. Surely that much is apparent. Surely I have not added to the scripture what was not written in the volume of the BOOK.

II Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat. II Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. II Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. II Peter 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; II Peter 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also...
Now the Changeless one did declare that He was married long before Christ was born of a woman and GOD cannot lie. (Jeremiah 3:14) No matter how much one might desire to "spiritualize" this fact, or play it down as a mere metaphor, the Word of GOD is true in every way. The LORD GOD declares that He will preserve a remnant of Israel and that He will bring them to Zion. New Jerusalem awaits the children of GOD and there will be yet another marriage and a better covenant between GOD and man. If it were indeed a sin for a man to have more than one wife GOD would have stated as much, as he did concerning all sins, instead of providing directions in His law concerning the husbands of more than one wife. (Deuteronomy 21:15).

If it were adultery for a man to have more than one wife GOD would have declared that the husband of more than one wife must be stoned to death; but GOD did no such thing and GOD makes no excuses for this. Instead, GOD protected, fortified, directed, and richly blessed men like Abijah, Jehoiada, Gideon, Elkanah, the father of Samuel the prophet, Jacob, and so many others. Nor did GOD change his moral law in the New Testament, requiring that the husbands of more than one wife should repent and put away their wives because it is now considered adultery or fornication. You will not find this written in the New Testament any more than you will find it written in the Old Testament.

The only way to make the scripture say that it is a sin for a man to have more than one wife is to add to the scripture what is not written in the Holy Bible. This sort of thing is contrary to GOD's moral law and grievously sinful. GOD's moral law does not change. I do believe that In the beginning, before the transgression, there was no requirement for a man to have more than one wife. Nobody else existed then except Adam and Eve; but to say that GOD wanted it to stay this way is merely speculation as none of us knows the mind of GOD and none of us truly knows what all His plans for mankind were when He first created the Adam. “Be fruitful and multiply “was the command of the Almighty One, but it does not appear that Adam knew his wife until after they both were cast out of the garden. At least Eve did not conceive until then. We do well not deal presumptuously. GOD declares the end from the beginning. Neither can any council Him, or claim to know all His plans, "for since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him." (Isaiah 64:4) “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known” says the scripture. (1 Corinthians 13:12) But this much I do know of a truth:

GOD never once declared it a sin for a man to have more than one wife. Neither did GOD discourage it, speak out against it, condemn it, condone it, call it accursed, make a law against it, or persecute it. Yet, as I have stated before, GOD did indeed acknowledge it, did give instructions on how to practice it equitably, did indeed bless it, did indeed sustain it, did indeed cause it to prosper, did indeed protect it, and if I should list all these accounts then I would do well to write a book about it, which thing I am indeed doing. You can call it polygamy if you like. GOD calls it “many wives”. I believe that all of what is written in the Holy Bible is the GOD-breathed, inspired WORD of the LORD. You may believe what you wish, but I will stand my ground at every turn according to what thus saith the LORD.

I make no new commandment and I make no numerical restrictions on the number of wives a man may have because my GOD does not do this thing; but I do oppose the buying and selling of wives (multiplying) for silver and gold, because GOD forbids it. Although I do not consider it a sin for parents to arrange a marriage for a daughter or a son, necessarily, I do not support the practice of forcing marriages upon any. I believe this is cruel and very immoral. So if a man marries wives who have given consent and are past the flower of their age, he has done nothing wrong. Let them marry. Or if a man has taken a spinster, one who has come out from her father’s roof, no longer living in her father’s house, and providing of her own substance, and she has freely joined to him of her own volition, being a virgin, and not the wife of another, they have not sinned. Let them marry. Or, if she is a widow, serving in the LORD, continuing in faith and charity and holiness with all sobriety, and she need so require, let them marry. GOD does not condemn it, regardless of how many wives the husband may or may not have.

What matters is that we serve GOD and love one another, not casting our sisters and our brothers to the mercies of magistrates; but providing and encouraging, lifting one another in compassion, joyfully fellowshipping and exhorting, strengthening, and building one another up in the faith that was once delivered to the saints. There is no PUT AWAY your wives doctrine in the New Testament and there is only one lawful cause for divorcement. I do not say that any should pray for it. JESUS said that in the last days the love of many would wax cold. I have been witnessing this sort of thing occurring in all churches these days and I consider it to be a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. It’s getting harder and harder to see the difference between trinity churches and oneness churches. Selfless love is highly uncommon and for any wife to share her husband with another woman in a godly marriage strikes me as a mighty selfless thing to do. I consider it a good test of faith and often wonder about my own willingness to share all my peers with my Husbandman. Am I jealous when GOD blesses my brother or my sister? Am I envious if they are granted some honourable undertaking? Am I contemptuous of them if they have some special gift from GOD? Will I be jealous over my LORD? I pray not, but may GOD give me strength because I do not trust my flesh. My hope and my confidence is in JESUS alone.

May JESUS, the only wise GOD, bless you in the knowledge of full Bible truth

Edward, you must have set some sort of posting record there, congratulations! ylop.

ha ha ha :lol: Oh, I'm well known over there. I think the owner of the site has made me a "special project". I've been sharing excerpts of my book there too!

Back