• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Excited to meet you all

torahlovesalvation

Real Person
Greetings everybody. Not sure I can call myself an "active" member when I travel more than I sit still. Simply felt it was important to join a community with like-minded beliefs. If you feel led or need to touch base with me feel free.

I'm a single man in Florida. Living my life buit upon scripture and grounded in Yah. Looking forward to next retreat to meet some of you face to face.

Welcome! Hope you find some good support here.

I am moved by all the posts of families and individuals seeking fellowship. Because of this I have felt led to invite anyone who wishes to contact me to visit them when I can in my travels. 48 States mostly. This is a very hit or miss invitation. Mostly available on weekends if I'm in your area.

UG. You are indeed correct. I am much more active in the forum than I thought I would be, thanks to mobile Internet. I have been devouring post and topics nearly every day. Thanks for the resource and to all the moderators that keep it up.

Well let me know when you're in the Georgia/NC/SC area. Windblown and I would enjoy meeting like minded individuals.

It's good to be back again. But am I a different man? Looking back at last year I hardly recognized parts of me. Some of that is on purpose. Others are part of being molded and shaped.
I took what amounted to nearly a internet hiatus and promise to be back in January. So here I am.

So let's play catch-up. To all of those who know me, I have had some fun tonight reading what has been happening on the forum. I'm still not done and it's pushing 2 a.m. TLS2 and I have completed are relocating. Still settling in but done. I left one career to try and find a more stable one conducive to starting a family. What I ended up with tide me over, but now I'm looking to start making a serious income.

I never really thought about it till I started writing this but I feel like a piece of my spiritual family has been missing from me since I have been away. That goes to show you the fellowship thanks to biblical families.

The wedding is counting down and I'm beginning to feel the pressure of being behind. The holidays are relentless on time and schedule. In all truth it's not that bad.

There's also another part of me that has adopted a more carefree attitude about spiritual things. Not in a bad way. I've just grounded some things that seemed to be wild in a way when it came to understanding. As in I'll deal with them later or it's not that important, ect.

I doubt that I'll be able to be as active as I was but I will try to read and post once a week. At least.

At this time unfortunately I'm going to have to turn down any invitations to visit. I'm hoping that in six months this can change in some way shape or form but I just cannot see myself visiting individuals and Families in my current situation. Though I would love to continue. With that said I will leave the door open for next year or ASAP.

I will be making every effort to be at Retreats especially the summer.
I am excited to see what this year brings.

Happy New Year

Much love to my extended family!

P.S. welcome all who have joined in the past months.

Back