• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Facebook group

It's now (just now!) also on the "Biblical Families" pulldown menu above - both the public page, and the group links (which replaces the MySpace link there, he says sheepishly... this is 2009, right?)

lol....thanks Nathan.

The public facebook page just sent me Dallas retreat info so that is working too :)

This link wouldn't work for me.

You will need to sign in to facebook. If you are still having difficulties, please send me a pm with your facebook name and I will add you.

How do you (step-by-step...and where?) get to the myspace BibFam, please?
:? :?:

The BF myspace page has followed T-Rex, and the Dodo, into oblivion. It is no more. One can only hope I live to say the same about facebook - not that I'm biased against fb or anything...

Hear hear! Ever wondered why I virtually never comment on the Facebook page? I believe Facebook has been very damaging as it has dumbed down the quality of online discussions through a layout that favours short comments rather than serious analysis, by hiding conversations in it's own system rather than having them on the open internet, and through encouraging a proliferation of junky memes and cat pictures that crowd out anything meaningful. This forum is a far better place for serious discussion.

Agreed, Samuel. I deleted my Facebook account in May of 2012.

Q: What do you get when you read Biblical Families (BF) backwards?
A: Facebook (FB)

That's my play on the joke about what you get when you play country music backwards (you get your wife back, your truck back, your dog back, your job back, and so on).

For those too young to know, that one harks back to a time in the 70s and 80s when it was rumored there were satanic messages recorded on certain hard rock LPs, hearable only if you managed to spin the records backwards. So my version of it kinda fits if you think 'BF good, FB bad'. Okay, maybe not.

Mystic: Like! :lol:

Back