• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

General Facebook Requests

blessedwith2

Real Person
Male
Since I attended the summer retreat I have had two married men send one of my wives friend requests on Facebook. In my family my wives do not generally accept friend requests from other men unless they are family. Yes, this is the way I want things to be done, and thankfully they have been very supportive of this decision.

I'm not suggesting that if you don't do the same thing in your family, that you are wrong and my way is right. I'm just stating how we do things in my family and that's not going to change.

However, I do find it suspicious when men that I worshiped with at this summer's retreat send my wife a friend request. The reason I find these requests suspicious is because they never sent me a friend request before or after they sent my wife a friend request.

If you have no desire to build a friendship with me, then you have no business trying to develop a friendship with my wife, so stop it.

If you haven't noticed this organization is called BIBLICAL Famlies. And this type of activity does not avoid the appearance of evil.

Last edited:
Since I attended the summer retreat I have had two married men send one of my wives friend requests on Facebook. In my family my wives do not generally accept friend requests from other men unless they are family. Yes, this is the way I want things to be done, and thankfully they have been very supportive of this decision.

I'm not suggesting that if you don't do the same thing in your family, that you are wrong and my way is right. I'm just stating how we do things in my family and that's not going to change.

However, I do find it suspicious when men that I worshiped with at this summer's retreat send my wife a friend request. The reason I find these requests suspicious is because they never sent me a friend request before or after they sent my wife a friend request.

If you have no desire to build a friendship with me, then you have no business trying to develop a friendship with my wife, so stop it.

If you haven't noticed this organization is called BIBLICAL Famlies. And this type of activity does not avoid the appearance of evil.
I totally agree. 👍

Back