• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Fall 2017 Retreat, November 17-19, Central Texas

Sweet! Can't wait to see y'all and do some catching up!

Alright, we have nailed down a location in the Austin area. PM for more information (we don't usually publish on the website), or there will be a newsletter going out soon with more details.

If you are thinking about attending and haven't already let us know, please post here or PM me. Head count is important for our block reservation, meeting room size, etc.

If you're considering attending but haven't made up your mind yet and have some questions, please post here or PM me as you think appropriate.

Can't wait to see y'all!

Save the dates! We'll be holding our fall retreat in the Hill Country near Austin, Texas the third weekend in November (the weekend before Thanksgiving). Watch this space and our monthly newsletters for more information!

Just wanted to make sure this is still on track for the 3rd weekend in Nov

Pls send the info
We be makin reservations.

Just wanted to make sure this is still on track for the 3rd weekend in Nov
Chris is correct, it is still on track! PM me for more information.

Save the dates! We'll be holding our fall retreat in the Hill Country near Austin, Texas the third weekend in November (the weekend before Thanksgiving). Watch this space and our monthly newsletters for more information!
Andrew, We are thinking about attending. I wanted to make sure this was still on track before I try to organize a trip out there, Jason

Yes, it is!

BULLETIN:

The retreat location has been moved. I'm running my inbox off and on to see who I've already sent retreat info to, and will send you updated info if I sent you the previous deets. If you haven't heard from me within 24 hours or so, ping me and let me know.

This is said elsewhere, but for anyone picking this up mid-stream: We do not give meeting location or agenda details out on the website. I'll do what I can here via PM, but the best way to stay 'in the know' is to send an email to retreats AT biblicalfamilies DOT org and get on that mailing list.

Hope to see you in TEXAS!

FINAL NOTICE (probably):

The group rate we have for the hotel is good through Oct 31; if you have not already booked your room(s), it's time to get a move on. Could we get the hotel to cut us some slack for late add-ons? Maybe. Would it be very helpful to the BF staff for planning purposes to have a useful head count by 10/31? ABSOLUTELY! Please help us out and go ahead and make your reservation.

I don't want to discourage anyone who for whatever reason needs to wait until the last minute to call whether or not they can make it. If your situation isn't predictable and you need to hold off, then please at least let us know that, so we can at least have a 'maybe' list.

Many thanks. Hope to see you there!

So are we.

Go team! Looking forward to seeing everybody!

If you're single and interested in sharing a room, please PM me. We may be able to match you up with someone.

ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Back