• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Fall Retreat Planned: Dallas, Texas - October 21-23

andrew

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Howdy, y'all! Mark your calendars for the next Biblical Families retreat, to be held October 21-23 in Dallas, Texas, at a hotel to be selected over the next month or so (something close to the DFW airport for those flying in...). For those just coming off the Summer Retreat, our hotel retreats are a bit different, lacking the great outdoor environment and the recreational activities for the youngers, but these retreats feature the same great fellowship, teaching, worship, panel discussions, Q&A, story telling, and just plain hanging out together that characterize the big summer retreats at a camp. It's gonna be a blast!

Further bulletins as events warrant. Just wanted to get that on everybody's calendar as soon as we could.

Hope you guys can make it, UG! Won't be the same without you!

I looked it up to see if I could ride my motorcycle out there. 1400 miles... yes, technically, but no! It would take me 3 - 4 days minimum and the 3 hour flight from LAX for only $100 would be much more comfortable on the rear and the wallet. I doubt I'll be able to make it but cost and time wouldn't be the reason. Also, saw on Hotels.com that there were quite a few 4-stars in the area for less than $80 a night. That's tempting...

Don't tease us!! :p

Yea!! Will do!

We would so love to see y'all there....

Bumping this to see if anyone here is planning to come to the retreat next month. Any takers?

We were just in Houston picking up a car and thought about you guys.. It was crazy, we flew there, bought it and drove it to Ga the same day. Our little copilot was great, and even got 0% financing lol
Next time, we hope to visit if you guys are available. Are you guys near any of the major airports? With taking care of my brother, we haven't done much, but he's a little better now.. Blessings..

About halfway between Houston and Austin, so either of those works, with Austin being just a bit closer and easier to get to, but Houston often having cheaper flights.

Any TX retreats this year?
Not scheduled yet. Usually if that's gonna happen it will be in the fall or winter, so ask again in a coupla months.

We'll probably do another small thing here in central Texas at some point in the summer or early fall, but that's not on the calendar yet either, and depends partly on other stuff that hasn't been nailed down yet.

Will do!

If its in Dallas this year, God willing we'll definitely be there. Houston, we'll probably be there. Missed you guys and looking forward to the Knoxville retreat.

I'm hoping the TX retreat falls at the right time! I'm away for a few weeks this summer, but I would love to come and meet y'all :) Couldn't make it to the last one, unfortunately.

Back