• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Family Centered Meetup and Fellowship in Atlanta June 2022

Raw Truth

Male
Our family is planning a small get together to fellowship and allow children to play. If anyone is interested in joining, please go to my website www.rawtruth.online and click on the Let's Connect Tab and select Fellowship Interest and state you are interested in the Atlanta Fellowship. Date is TBD but will most likely be early June.

(Edit to re-add this here)
The goal is to create a group of local like-minded people to start having park meetups and small events. The first meetup will be more like a meet and greet and once we have the group organized and secured, we will work as a community to create events all family based. Everyone is welcome, but the first one will just be a meet and greet for everyone to get to know each other.

Last edited:
I would love to come if I’m anywhere close at the time.

The goal is to create a group of local like-minded people to start having park meetups and small events. The first meetup will be more like a meet and greet and once we have the group organized and secured, we will work as a community to create events all family based. Everyone is welcome, but the first one will just be a meet and greet for everyone to get to know each other.

I'll be traveling through Atlanta June 12 and 13.

I'm interested as well. Will connect on your website.

Haven't logged on here in awhile. We are still building our group. Contact me if anyone is still interested.

Back