• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Family Circus Comic

aineo

Staff member
Real Person*
Male
When I first read this comic, I thought it said, "How do you divide your love among four wives." Even thought it doesn't, I love the answer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 232
Zec, the image should have a scroll bar next to it which will allow you to see the caption. (Before, one could click on such an image and the whole thing would be revealed, but that seems to have broken.)

The caption seems like a reference to Kody Brown and so I wondered whether it's a recent cartoon drawn by Jeff Keane, son of creator Bil Keane. But it has Bil's signature and the copyright date appears to be 1967 or 1987 (I think probably the latter), so then I thought maybe someone had photoshopped a new caption over Bil Keane's own (would he really have had a woman asking about how to love one's children?). However, the caption visually slants in this image much like the title above, as if they were all photographed at the same time, so I suppose it's genuine.

I'm a newspaper comics fan from way back, so thanks for that, aineo!

The caption states, "How do you divide your love among four children?" "I don't divide it, I multiply it."

mystic said:
(would he really have had a woman asking about how to love one's children?)
When it comes to above the norm amount of children, yes. I haven't had this question but have had a myriad of other incredibly rude ones just for having more than the standard 2 or 3 children in tow. from women and men, but mostly women.

Love the comic! I've seen it before and put it on my facebook page.

Back