• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Family in need of prayers

Littles

Female
I spent Yesterday with a dear friend of mine. Her son passed on Monday while on a mission in Africa for their church. He’d only been gone for five days, the first time he had been away from his mother for such an extended period of time. While stretching his legs after class he passed out. He was unable to be resuscitated on his way to the hospital. The family still waiting to hear from the autopsy report as they have no cause of death. As I sat and held the family yesterday their sorrow was great. They found that they will not be able to bring their son home for a full month because of political red tape. I ask that everyone please pray for this family. Pray for healing and a safe, quick return of their son, so they can have some form of closure. I’m returning today with a heavy heart. Praying that they get any good news in the mist of all this pain.

Praying

Praying

Prayers
We had friends who lost a son on a mission trip to Mexico. It involved an accident on a motorscooter, but yes, much pain and heartache.

Praying. Very difficult situation.

What a tough situation. Prayers for all involved.

So sad....on many levels. Praying.

Praying. I have 3 kids down in Mexico right now for a mission trip this weekend. This would be so hard if it happened to us.

Back