• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

FamilyCEO from SC

FamilyCEO

Male
Hello from South Carolina!

I have been lurking for a few weeks absorbing the amazing amount of conversation, debate, and teachings on this forum. I’m blessed that the Lord has given me provision that exceeds our families needs. I know this blessing comes from the hard work ethic and faith he deposited in me. To whom much is given, much will be required.

This truth has caused me to evaluate my larger purpose and what it means to be a man. Beyond loving family and friends and supporting charity, I know that I can offer and provide for more. Every day I’m reminded that there is a real war going out there and I’m called to celebrate God and declare for Christ more boldly. It has taken me longer than I hoped to discover the true intent and deception of the World we find ourselves in.

Nearly all of my friends and family are divorced, separated, open, or “it is complicated” in one way or another and I refuse to accept this is natural or good. Somewhere we were deceived and I’m now open to the possibility that there is another way. My curiosity and desire for righteousness demands I explore the merits of it, even if I never partake.

I thank you all for the opportunity to drop a note or two.

God Bless.

Welcome!
The pursuit of righteousness is what we all need to be involved in.

Welcome to the forum!

Nearly all of my friends and family are divorced, separated, open, or “it is complicated” in one way or another and I refuse to accept this is natural or good. Somewhere we were deceived and I’m now open to the possibility that there is another way.
Welcome to the righteous revolution!

In a world where marriage seems to be a thing of the past, some of us are daring to do the literal opposite of the masses and suffer disfellowship by friends, family, and other professing Christians too.

It's worth it!

When you can share your blessings with someone God brought into your life who feels blessed to be there.....it's a feeling like no other and profoundly humbling.

I hope you are blessed by the forum and on your journey pursuing truth.

Welcome! Glad you ventured an introduction.

Shalom and welcome.

Back