• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer request fatal car accident of friends

Edward

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Brothers and sisters in Messiah PLEASE........ pray......sorry two friends of ours there wives from two different families we're in a major car accident....... one was killed the other who is pregnant has been life-flighted to the hospital.....sorry.... please pray for the families.

So sorry, praying for all y’all.

Oh no! Prayers as requested.

Praying for you as well.

Just heard from husband "Kids are safe. Baby has strong heart beat.
Leah is getting stitched up."

May YaHWeH be praised

So glad mom and baby are surviving. Praying for peace for all impacted and healing.

Here is another update as of 1:50am: We just got to her parents house. 34 stitches and very sore, but she choose to leave the hospital and is ready to rest comfortably.
She has a fractured eye socket and the potential for internal bleeding so please pray for his hand on those.

Thank you all for your prayers and continued prayers. We will be over at the camp today for the other family, he will have his hands full with 6 children and now no wife/ mom.

Here is another update as of 1:50am: We just got to her parents house. 34 stitches and very sore, but she choose to leave the hospital and is ready to rest comfortably.
She has a fractured eye socket and the potential for internal bleeding so please pray for his hand on those.

Thank you all for your prayers and continued prayers. We will be over at the camp today for the other family, he will have his hands full with 6 children and now no wife/ mom.
My heart aches for the children and husband. Will continue to pray for Leah's recovery and pregnancy as well as the man and his children suffering such a loss.

I learned that this could have been alot worse, there were 4 children in the car...

"Evie has a small bump on her head, Jethro has a small bruise on his arm, Everett has no marks. They were definitely protected by the Father."

The daughter of the family who lost mama is doing fine injury-wise.

Praying, as well.

"Update on Leah:
She is continuing to improve. She says she feels better than she did yesterday.
While she is still very sore, some of the road rash, etc is not hurting as consistently. Her right knee is still very difficult to put any pressure on, but appears to be healing and the swelling seems to be going down.
She is finally able to get her left eye open a small amount, and the swelling has gone down considerably.
She is very happy to be able to rest and recover in a comfortable environment, with her children nearby."

"Update on Leah:
She is continuing to improve. She says she feels better than she did yesterday.
While she is still very sore, some of the road rash, etc is not hurting as consistently. Her right knee is still very difficult to put any pressure on, but appears to be healing and the swelling seems to be going down.
She is finally able to get her left eye open a small amount, and the swelling has gone down considerably.
She is very happy to be able to rest and recover in a comfortable environment, with her children nearby.
If anyone would like to visit, please message me so we can set up a time around her parents schedule."

I like to personally thank everyone for praying for both of those families.
I know for PJ and his children it's going to be a long road for them, losing a wife and a mother.

Back